It really is nice to have a car you dont see on the streets every 30 seconds.

OP
OP

Retrocade

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
i largley agree. If this car was even just 5k mroe expensive i think it would hve been a major flop
Yeah another 2k I wouldn't have bought one. And if the same priced base c8 was more available I think sales would of tanked as well . Cause lots of people got these cause c8s were so far back ordered.
Sponsored

joshthorsc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Camaro ZL1 1LE, 2021 GR Supra
I think the price is keeping them rare. The dealer I bought mine from had mine for 3 months and the black one is still sitting there. They have 5 now they cant sell. of course I live in an area where the median income is 38 thousand. It also dosnt help that the dealer is widely know to be dick heads and will screw you. but honestly I love the car but it is not a 60k car.
I agree. This car is definitely not worth $60k. I'd say it's worth low $50ks at best and that's for a premium trim. I can also see why the high prices are not getting many buyers. Many dealers are giving heavy discounts just to move them. The dealership I bought mines from took off $4k just for me to budge. After that my dealership never order another Supra and it's been over eight months. I think they know they have to give heavy discounts in order to sell the Supras so they rather not have any is my guess.

Last edited:

Bundy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra A90, 2021 Subaru Outback
The premium in Sweden is $70k street price...

Nick Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 Tacoma Limited, 1998 Hemi TJ by AEV
Have had mine for a year now, and I commute 60 miles each day in my truck to work. In that time, I have only seen 3 on the street other than my own: One on the highway on the way home, one driving around downtown Phoenix, and another in Scottsdale while taking the wife out to dinner...

...I'm cool with those numbers.
Sponsored