It's Time to Play "Will This Fit Back There?" / Your most ridiculous trunk pictures stories!

KO1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I actually took my golf clubs, trolley and shoes with me when I arranged a test drive and told the salesman that if they don't fit, I'm not buying it. Thankfully they did fit because after the test drive I really wanted it! It was funny seeing him stood there watching me load up the boot like an obsessed man. I'm not even very good at golf!
Sponsored

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Has anyone successfully fit the stock exhaust inside their car? I'm getting an aftermarket catback installed this week and wondering if I need to make arrangements for another car to take the stock exhaust with me.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Has anyone successfully fit the stock exhaust inside their car? I'm getting an aftermarket catback installed this week and wondering if I need to make arrangements for another car to take the stock exhaust with me.
There's no way.

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
There's no way.
Damn. You ever see a guy carry a cat-back a few miles? Tune in on Thursday. I may upload a vid to the exhaust thread.

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
As an update, I was able to borrow a friend's pickup so I didn't have to carry a large cross shaped object across town like my homeboy JC.

Confirmed: does not fit. Size comparison picture for future dumb questions like mine.

Attachments

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
As an update, I was able to borrow a friend's pickup so I didn't have to carry a large cross shaped object across town like my homeboy JC.

Confirmed: does not fit. Size comparison picture for future dumb questions like mine.
Well, the important this is you got it home.. Just kidding, the important is how do you like the new exhaust?!

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well, the important this is you got it home.. Just kidding, the important is how do you like the new exhaust?!
Overall, I'm thoroughly impressed with it. Normal mode sounds like the stock system to me. Sports mode gives some nice volume. The tone is similar to the stock exhaust but it's much louder. Nice burbles on downshifts. Great sound on upshifts at WOT.

But then I hear this Novitec 812 video and feel so insignificant.

f22bub

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Hi Everyone!

When I was deciding if I should get the Supra or not I had a hard time deciding because I never had seen one in reallife and there was a lockdown which prevented me from going to the dealership.

I found it very difficult to find good stories or pictures of what the Supra can actually fit! And after owning it for two months I know it can fit MUCH more than people think.

So I want to start this thread which people can use to share either their stories or better: pictures of a full trunk.

My favorites (sadly without pics):
- Full racing simulator rig (put the seat on my passenger seat and the two piece aluminum structure in the trunk.

wheeliedub

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I’m waiting for a corpse to show up in a post.

Then a long, awkward silence.
I once gave my gf and her friend a ride down the street to a bar they wanted to go to… can definitely fit a corpse back there (as long as they’re under 5’6”) ?

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’m waiting for a corpse to show up in a post.

Then a long, awkward silence.
We'll all be part of a weird Netflix documentary titled The MKV Killer. All of us represented by our avatars and quoted text from this board.