Jb4 map Requirements

HB_Supra_Man_

First Name
Taryn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra Gr Premium
I currently have a jb4, downpipe (catless) and an intake on the supra And I’m curious if I could run map three on 91 because the area I live in only has 91 octane
Sponsored

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra / 2014 Nissan GT-R / 2019 Mini Cooper S
Hey HB... To answer your question... Since you don’t have 91 readily available in your area, I would suggest getting some Torco octane booster (unleaded version) to raise your gasoline to the recommended 93 octane or greater. As you know running higher octane helps prevent detonation and prevents your ECU from having to pull timing. You can always pose your question to Burger Motorsports to be on the safe side. They typical answer technical support questions in a few hours. That has been my experience. Hope that helps. Be blessed.

OP
OP
HB_Supra_Man_

HB_Supra_Man_

First Name
Taryn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra Gr Premium
Hey HB... To answer your question... Since you don’t have 91 readily available in your area, I would suggest getting some Torco octane booster (unleaded version) to raise your gasoline to the recommended 93 octane or greater. As you know running higher octane helps prevent detonation and prevents your ECU from having to pull timing. You can always pose your question to Burger Motorsports to be on the safe side. They typical answer technical support questions in a few hours. That has been my experience. Hope that helps. Be blessed.
Thanks a ton for the info!
Sponsored