Not open for further replies.

StudioRSR

First Name
StudioRSR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Tungsten Silver Supra
@StudioRSR here with another customer showcase! Jordan came from tracking motorcycles and now wants to give it a go on 4 wheels. He already has a few track days under his belt and is finding ways to improve each time out.

Short list of what's been done so far -
JRZ Coilovers w/ External Reservoirs + Swift Springs (installed later)
Eibach Front Sway Bar
Studio RSR Rear Brace
SPL Tie Rod Ends, Control Arms, Rear Toe Links, Rear Traction Links
Apex VS-5RS + Falken RT-660
CHEWERKS Alignment & Corner Balance

Feel free to reach out to get your build started or with any questions!
[email protected]
844-991-5582 Ext. 705

52560046815_9346dae97d_k.jpg

52560121593_c523603b5b_k.jpg

52560121873_ffda5b7bf1_k.jpg

52560046935_d41b6ed639_k.jpg
Sponsored

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Where did the front bumper come from? Looks like the new GT4 bumper.

OP
OP
StudioRSR

StudioRSR

First Name
StudioRSR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Beautiful 😍

What are you guys going with for seats, harness and anchor points (brace)? And did you upset the computer or have to reset any sensors?

OP
OP
StudioRSR

StudioRSR

First Name
StudioRSR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Are they OEM Toyota pieces, or aftermarket? Also, would you be able to source the OEM GT4 Wing?
They are made from OEM Toyota bumpers and I need to reach out about the GT4 Wing. Would you mind sending me an email so we can stay in contact?

[email protected]

Beautiful 😍

What are you guys going with for seats, harness and anchor points (brace)? And did you upset the computer or have to reset any sensors?
Jordan has plans for seats and harnesses but that's when he gets his half cage in. The rear brace mounts to factory holes except for one which you will need to drill. However, it's not noticeable once the carpet/interior has been put back in. As for airbag/seat belt light, that can be coded out no problem.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
They are made from OEM Toyota bumpers and I need to reach out about the GT4 Wing. Would you mind sending me an email so we can stay in contact?

[email protected]

Jordan has plans for seats and harnesses but that's when he gets his half cage in. The rear brace mounts to factory holes except for one which you will need to drill. However, it's not noticeable once the carpet/interior has been put back in. As for airbag/seat belt light, that can be coded out no problem.
Man I wish I could keep the OEM seat and still 5 point harness. Would also like to have access to the trunk. Getting the feeling I'll be looking for a little trailer to pull some track goodies. Glad you guys are here!

OP
OP
StudioRSR

StudioRSR

First Name
StudioRSR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Man I wish I could keep the OEM seat and still 5 point harness. Would also like to have access to the trunk. Getting the feeling I'll be looking for a little trailer to pull some track goodies. Glad you guys are here!
That would be so ideal! But as nice as the OEM seats are, I always say getting a full bucket seat cuts your lap time by almost 2 seconds since you're not using so much energy and focus staying in place. You also really don't lose any trunk space unless you mean from inside cabin.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That would be so ideal! But as nice as the OEM seats are, I always say getting a full bucket seat cuts your lap time by almost 2 seconds since you're not using so much energy and focus staying in place. You also really don't lose any trunk space unless you mean from inside cabin.
Such as your picture. The trunk looks pretty full of track beast safety…. Looks great, btw! But does look like it’d be hard to throw in a couple of bags.

OP
OP
StudioRSR

StudioRSR

First Name
StudioRSR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Such as your picture. The trunk looks pretty full of track beast safety…. Looks great, btw! But does look like it’d be hard to throw in a couple of bags.
Ahh that's the optional rear brace but actually doesn't limit the trunk space as much as people expect. With our 4 point cage, almost your entire trunk space is still usable.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/studiorsr/albums/72177720304669379

Build looks great!! What size tires?
295/40/18! Just keep in mind RT660 can run closer to the size up than what the tire says

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Status
Not open for further replies.