TiE2000

TiE2000

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
If you donā€™t mind, how much did you buy it for? You can DM me if you donā€™t want to post itā€¦
After a lot of back and fourth 58k. They wanted 62 for it. found the origional window sticker in the car with all dealer options added on it windowed for 58k. If the previous owner bought it for that. I don't know. While I don't feel like I got a bargain, I don't feel taken, as I would at 62k

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
Go straight to the shop to get PPF film for the hood, and bumper. The paint on these cars is weak.

AngelsofVerdun

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
Go straight to the shop to get PPF film for the hood, and bumper. The paint on these cars is weak.
Yeah, I am about to fork out a chunk of money for PPF and Ceramic Coating for my '20 with 5k miles on it. Learned the hard way after a SMALL limb brushed against my car on the highway--leaving a massive scuff on my front bumper. Now I am also hoping that a paint correctio can fix most of the scuff before the PPF and CC are put on.

Half Vast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner
^^^^ This ^^^^

Do yourself a favor and get this done. At a minimum do the high impact areas. Best thing I've done to mine.

Welcome to the club and congrats on your new car! Other than trying to figure out Android support, any other mods planned?

Enjoy!

OP
OP
TiE2000

TiE2000

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Lucky for me the previous owner already did it. A d the car has been ceramic coated.

^^^^ This ^^^^

Do yourself a favor and get this done. At a minimum do the high impact areas. Best thing I've done to mine.

Welcome to the club and congrats on your new car! Other than trying to figure out Android support, any other mods planned?

Enjoy!
Going to leave the ECU alone until factory warranty is done. Car is fast enough for me in stock form. (At least for now) I do have some cosmetic ideas in mind. Wheels will be 1st, TE37s probably, might lower it, and add some front arrow. Typical stuff.

I dont ever plan on selling this car, its my toy / escape from the stresses of life. She's for weekends and county cruises, and date night with the wife.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
I dont ever plan on selling this car, its my toy / escape from the stresses of life. She's for weekends and county cruises, and date night with the wife.
This Supra is a perfect fit for you.

-RJM
Sponsored