KW V3 vs Fortune Auto 510?

Meep

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Hi, planning future mods, was wondering if anyone had any experience with the KWv3 or Fortune auto 510 with swift springs?
Sponsored

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Fortune Auto > KW.

One of the local guys had his warranty voided by KW for his KW v3 because he tracked it. Fortune Auto does make some sick suspension. One of the other local guys is running it and its held up well.

Supra Werty

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra
I have 510 with swift springs. Love my setup! Supra Werty on instagram for pictures of it

I did 10K front and 16K rear. Car is stiff but handles perfectly

VegasSpeed97

First Name
Ryland
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus RC 350, RX350
Fortune Auto > KW.

One of the local guys had his warranty voided by KW for his KW v3 because he tracked it. Fortune Auto does make some sick suspension. One of the other local guys is running it and its held up well.
I am confused. What did he have warranty voided for using the kw system? I would guess going to any updated coil overs would effect the suspension changes you can do inside the car but I had V3's on my 94' nsx and it ran great at the track. Again, what did it void the warranty for exactly?

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
I am confused. What did he have warranty voided for using the kw system? I would guess going to any updated coil overs would effect the suspension changes you can do inside the car but I had V3's on my 94' nsx and it ran great at the track. Again, what did it void the warranty for exactly?
I am assuming KW doesn't warranty their products if tracked.

How does the HKS coilover lineup stack up to the competition?

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
You can ask Jordan Best on FB. He's based out of NC. He can tell you all about it.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
You guys should check out Feal Suspension. The owner is a friend of mine. I run his 2 ways on my Evo and have had nothing but great luck with them (and won a couple races).
Sponsored