Latest 2020 Supra Interior Spy Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
Chassis is definitely designed to be able to hold up to significantly more power.

You guys wondered why they're developing racing versions of the car before even releasing the street car, well this is part of that. It's top-down engineering vs bottom-up. The chassis is designed to be ready for the demands of competition first and foremost, then it's given it's street guise. This includes power :cool:.
Correct, it actually has built in provisions for various racing modifications too.

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I feel like Toyota will do the best they can with the parts given. I still believe they have a final version practicing at HQ, with interior and exterior finalized or very near production and making sure it is working fine with all the inner workings of the electronics.

EDub

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Mark II
So some of these people are complaining about buttons?
People are complaining about everything lol. In my eyes it's still too early to have that "I'm sooo disappointed in Toyota, blah blah blah" mentality.

I'd have to agree with what a lot of people are saying about how they wish the interior was less BMW, more Toyota but I'm going to reserve final judgment until I'm sitting in the car.

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
excellent, any hints :p ?

i'm hoping it's one of those engines that a simple ECU tune will send the power levels through the roof...

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I feel like Toyota will do the best they can with the parts given. I still believe they have a final version practicing at HQ, with interior and exterior finalized or very near production and making sure it is working fine with all the inner workings of the electronics.
The Goodwood car is a production prototype, meaning it's more or less done. It's all suspension, brakes, tires, and ECU tuning now.

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
excellent, any hints :p ?

i'm hoping it's one of those engines that a simple ECU tune will send the power levels through the roof...
There are still plenty of details that are being kept under wraps and its more or less all drivetrain related to that new motor.

I think folks are really going to enjoy what that thing offers.

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The Goodwood car is a production prototype, meaning it's more or less done. It's all suspension, brakes, tires, and ECU tuning now.
Damn, oh well. I was never a huge fan of interior since my mind would be focused on the road and experiencing the drive.

I just hope as what you said above will shut up all the highway monsters once it comes out

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
if the design of the outside of a car is supposed evoke emotion why cant the inside where you'll be spending most of the time in be also

..is all im saying ;)

SennaHamilton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AP2 and 987r (original owner) and Mk7 GTI (daily)
when you see a Toyota symbol on the airbag cover but see a BMW shifter, BMW I-drive controller and switch gear makes for one confusing car.

I don't care how much you love this car, the interior is as important a place as the car itself.

SennaHamilton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
People are complaining about everything lol. In my eyes it's still too early to have that "I'm sooo disappointed in Toyota, blah blah blah" mentality.

I'd have to agree with what a lot of people are saying about how they wish the interior was less BMW, more Toyota but I'm going to reserve final judgment until I'm sitting in the car.

this is a pre production car. parts have already been approved and are being made for production next year.

this is what the exterior and interior of the car will look come auto show in the fall, and there won't be another iteration from now till dealer delivery date.

SennaHamilton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
if the design of the outside of a car is supposed evoke emotion why cant the inside where you'll be spending most of the time in be also

..is all im saying ;)
part of the reason why my S2000 and Cayman R is an enjoyable as it is to drive is the interior.

yes it doesn't hurt they're N/A, but in the S2000 you feel like you're in single seater because the door panels and transmission tunnel acts as bolsters, and the shifter is less than a foot away from the steering wheel, and every read out and control is just for the driver, the passenger gets one ac vent.

also if the driving position was like an accord or civic, the connection between car and driver wouldn't be the same.

SennaHamilton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I actually find the S2K interior to be super boring and as such was never impressed at all.
never said the S2000 interior was the best looking, but from a driving position, location of the shifter, the door panels and transmission tunnel that acts as bolsters for you legs (you cant sit indian style in the driver seat of the S), the S2000 is better for the driver than the cayman.

Levi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Alfa Romeo
Usually it is the BMW guys complaining about Toyota's "cheap" buttons, yet as we see the Toyota guys are not convinced by BMW's "premium" buttons. So much for "perceived" quality, it is all a question of perception.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.