Leaked! Front of 2020 Toyota Supra production model first look!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Supra93

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
The first picture posted on this forum did have a watermark though. I downloaded it as soon as it was posted from the OP. meh who cares anyway. :dunno:
I guess I should clarify. Yes, that was how the thread started, but then I received the link to the un-cropped photo without the text. That first day was very confusing, the photo in question was being posted (and taken down I'm assuming by the request from Toyota) on various online platforms with a few different variations. So I assumed that someone had leaked it anonymously (like how most people leak things) and that random people were putting their names, logos, and etc on it because no one ever stated that they were the origin of the leak until today (note, we never claimed to be the source of the leak). And like 2JZ-No-Sh*t stated, all this could have been avoided if he just added watermarks all of his photos.
Sponsored

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
I'm still not convicted that he is the leaker. Why would you put your name on one photo and not the other? it doesn't really make sense to me. :dunno:

McWicked

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stutz Bearcat
Vehicle Showcase
The first picture posted on this forum did have a watermark though. I downloaded it as soon as it was posted from the OP. meh who cares anyway. :dunno:

1C342CFD-F488-44DE-99D2-EFBEEE019AA4.jpeg
Yet, if you had looked at their various social media accounts, you'd have realized that "@wilcoblok" was likely the original source of the pic.

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
I just checked wilcoblok’s Instagram and couldn’t find that pic.

McWicked

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stutz Bearcat
Vehicle Showcase
I just checked wilcoblok’s Instagram and couldn’t find that pic.
Let's try to solve this puzzle.
Someone posts a picture to the internet of an unreleased car and gives credit to two people. One person posts pics of friends, food, and go-karts. The other uploads pics of spy shots of camouflaged cars racing around tracks...

Jabba

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Hyundai Veloster N
Lmaooo this forum is better than scripted reality shows. What an insecure idiot, are the brownie points and likes worth that much? No one on this forum was claiming Supra93 was the source and no one was trying to pry to see who was. Social media really amplifies ppl's insecurities, I hope he gets all the credit coming to him.

kaneda

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kaneda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dodge Demon, 2018 Civic Type R
Who cares about the leak? Only die-hard Supra people care and it's not like it spoiled anything. We've been watching a camo'd version of this car now for months which is the exact same car as the leak. Same thing is happening over on the Ford GT500 forum...the new car leaked from a Ford Dealership event. Guess what? It looks exactly like every render of the car to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.