Let's see those garages

Grubb

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT (Jan/2023)
Bought a place in the woods that did not have a garage. I put in a 40x40x12 enclosed pole barn. Haven’t got the inside done yet, but I have plenty of room to work with. Also has an overhead door at the rear right side. Looking forward to getting it done.
5EFE7C9E-5710-46A6-84F8-82D9439FB862.jpeg

8546D056-B16C-45F6-8A38-486F6E4240D1.jpeg
Sponsored

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Those that have tire racks on the walls... they're always up so high, how do you get your wheels up there?

I am actively redoing my garages (single bay and a double...both have 11ft ceilings...) and trying to sort out how I want to organize.

Keep the pics coming!
I just put mine at a height I could get the car under and still reach. My wheels and tires are all 18x10.5 with 275 tires or the OEM Supra wheels. None are too heavy to not lift overhead. I do admit I sometimes find myself worrying about the lag bolts pulling from the studs (I know, I know.. but still). I have a very valuable-to-me car that sits under those wheels/tires/rack 😂

BadDecisions

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LS Swapped FRS, 3000gt VR4, 2020 Supra
I just put mine at a height I could get the car under and still reach. My wheels and tires are all 18x10.5 with 275 tires or the OEM Supra wheels. None are too heavy to not lift overhead. I do admit I sometimes find myself worrying about the lag bolts pulling from the studs (I know, I know.. but still). I have a very valuable-to-me car that sits under those wheels/tires/rack 😂
The thought of the rack breaking crossed my mind as well…

I have a lot of stuff in my garage at the moment with little organization. I plan to redo the organization but this thread has brought more questions (options) than answers for me now haha!

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Bought a place in the woods that did not have a garage. I put in a 40x40x12 enclosed pole barn. Haven’t got the inside done yet, but I have plenty of room to work with. Also has an overhead door at the rear right side. Looking forward to getting it done.
5EFE7C9E-5710-46A6-84F8-82D9439FB862.jpeg

8546D056-B16C-45F6-8A38-486F6E4240D1.jpeg
Bro, I'm more interested in yr place in the woods!! This is awesome, and from the looks, yr property looks amazing!!

gcurnew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0, 2020 992 C4
Moved from my house to a condo...needed a place to work on my cars. After looking to buy an industrial bay and fit it out, started a DIY biz instead with 10 bays (including detail and dry ice), pro-grade tools, meeting/board room and office. About 8,000 square feet total. lugnutz.ca

1-6.jpeg

Bays 1-6 with two-post 10,000 lb lifts and tool chests

7-10.jpeg

Bays 7-10 and fluid catch cans, other shop tools

Meeting room.jpeg

16-seat meeting room with 85" screen

office.jpeg

View from shop into office and kitchen

Grubb

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT (Jan/2023)
Bro, I'm more interested in yr place in the woods!! This is awesome, and from the looks, yr property looks amazing!!
Thanks, we enjoy it here. We bought it to use for weekends and parties. Liked it out here so much we moved in full time last year. Just finished a large addition on the house and poured a slab for a carport in the near future. We have 13+ acres that back up to the largest state park in LA. Lots of privacy and no neighbors.
E3D4BAE8-676B-46F7-98DC-30350B4A205F.jpeg

You can tell the addition from the color of the metal roof. The pole barn is about 200 yards from the house.
F9282304-8F6D-4B95-9F67-46EDC48A5A9E.jpeg

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Dang this thread makes me so mad haha, I was planning on buying a house in 2022 but the market completely killed that plan. Unfortunately stuck renting apartments until I am not priced out of the market... can't wait to have an real garage I can actually have enough room to work in!
Pull the trigger bro! People are coming here in droves. Equity is a beautiful thang. At minimum a two car garage in South Point area should be under $300k. 20% down and get your credit score under 700 so you don’t have to pay extra if that new bill is in force. You’ll get every penny back when you sell and write off your interest. You’re Supra will be happy too 😉 (I‘m only being so direct with Damien because I met him via this forum - badass, really cool guy - cars bringing people together is such a great thing!)

I love all these garages btw. Keep em coming 🥰

IMG_1359.jpeg

Yeah, we need lots of work. Choose the dark inside garage pic until we can throw up a nice one when we get our garage done. And the little MX5 is in the 3rd car spot. We don’t want any of our cars outside 😱

Last edited:

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
Moved from my house to a condo...needed a place to work on my cars. After looking to buy an industrial bay and fit it out, started a DIY biz instead with 10 bays (including detail and dry ice), pro-grade tools, meeting/board room and office. About 8,000 square feet total. lugnutz.ca
Damn that's a nice shop and a great idea! I might have to swing by sometime and check it out.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Thanks, we enjoy it here. We bought it to use for weekends and parties. Liked it out here so much we moved in full time last year. Just finished a large addition on the house and poured a slab for a carport in the near future. We have 13+ acres that back up to the largest state park in LA. Lots of privacy and no neighbors.

You can tell the addition from the color of the metal roof. The pole barn is about 200 yards from the house.
Thanks for sharing. Great place, and congrats!

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
The thought of the rack breaking crossed my mind as well…

I have a lot of stuff in my garage at the moment with little organization. I plan to redo the organization but this thread has brought more questions (options) than answers for me now haha!
Getting stuff off the floor is THE way to do things. 👍🏼🏆

Bays 1-6 with two-post 10,000 lb lifts and tool chests

Bays 7-10 and fluid catch cans, other shop tools

16-seat meeting room with 85" screen

View from shop into office and kitchen
Dang. We're all sharing garages and you bring in your shop. You win. 🤣

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
Pull the trigger bro! People are coming here in droves. Equity is a beautiful thang. At minimum a two car garage in South Point area should be under $300k. 20% down and get your credit score under 700 so you don’t have to pay extra if that new bill is in force. You’ll get every penny back when you sell and write off your interest. You’re Supra will be happy too 😉 (I‘m only being so direct with Damien because I met him via this forum - badass, really cool guy - cars bringing people together is such a great thing!)

I love all these garages btw. Keep em coming 🥰

IMG_1359.jpeg

Yeah, we need lots of work. Choose the dark inside garage pic until we can throw up a nice one when we get our garage done. And the little MX5 is in the 3rd car spot. We don’t want any of our cars outside 😱
Yessir, I appreciate the advice from the wiser! I know you know, I'm trying to grind as hard as I can and make as much $$$ as possible so when I'm ready I have the best opportunity.

Maybe one day we can be neighbors haha
Sponsored