Let's see those garages

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
Its definitely function over form lol. I spend a lot of time out there between working out, building custom knives, and other various projects. And I have plenty of mosquitoes to keep me company, they think its a very chill hangout spot 😆
Custom knives!! Dude, we gotta see them! Drop some pics if you've got some favorites!

Reactions: Dza

kehvin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 3.0 Premium Nocturnal / '20 Tacoma Cement
Crying at my desk because everyone thinks I'm a bot... sigh, gonna go drink some motor oil now.
futurama-bender.gif
I think what theyre trying to say is that the responses are corporate like and not like a friendly humanistic response

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Last edited:

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
OMG... so I could save a whole twelve dollars by doing extra leg work, dealing with unproven foreign vendors, and unknown transit times? All to avoid another member on this forum making what's practically less than minimum wage in profits?!?

Seems totally worth it. :rolleyes:

OMG you don't have to do anything you don't want to. 😂😂 Caaaaalm down, there. Nobody's trying to take any money out of your buddy's pocket.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Ludicrously calm here... I don't know either of you, and $12 doesn't mean shit to me regardless. Just observing a bit of random 'ass-hattery' and commented. Still a free country, sort of. :p

Tomm63

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus RX350, KIA Sportage, Chevy Avalance, Supra
Ludicrously calm here... I don't know either of you, and $12 doesn't mean shit to me regardless. Just observing a bit of random 'ass-hattery' and commented. Still a free country, sort of. :p
This was a fun thread that quickly devolved. Ahhh the internet....

Jros3484

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium MT, 4Runner TRD Pro
can you spray off this product w hose. My garage houses a few cars and quite a few dirty SXS
I don’t see why not. They are just plastic tiles. Depends on the pitch of the garage though… don’t want a swimming pool in your bay. I’ve always just vacuumed them with a shop vac and mop twice a year. Some scratches here and there, but still looks great.

There are flow through varieties, but I wanted all the sand and crap to sit on top of the tile to be cleaned. So I went with the solid top. Plus if I drop a washer it sits on the floor rather than going through some random crack. Personally would only do a flow through if you have floor drains.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Dza

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Evo VIII MR, 2021 3.0 Supra
Custom knives!! Dude, we gotta see them! Drop some pics if you've got some favorites!
Don't wanna clutter up the thread with non garage related pics but heres my instagram where I post my work.
instagram page