Locked 21 - Visconti Fetmo unlock - OTS MHD In the Meantime...

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
I’m confused you sent the ecu to femtos and still required another ecu elsewhere?
Sponsored

ArmenLS1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Type R
I’m confused you sent the ecu to femtos and still required another ecu elsewhere?
I was thinking the same thing. If they are able to flash a stg 2 OTS map then why do you need a 2nd ecu?

This whole post 6/20 ecu thing has so much mixed information on every thread.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
IS NO ONE PAYING ATTENTION?

You can partially unlock the 06.2020+ ECUs. I've said this 200 million times. lol. The partial unlock allows read/write access to the Calibration Table area of memory ONLY. To write to the SWFL layer and bootloader areas, you need a < 06.2020 ECU and have your 06.2020+ ECU data cloned onto it.

The SWFL area of memory is where custom software is written, the cal tables are data only. This means, flex, map switching, boost solenoid control, etc. cannot be done with the Femto Unlock only. You need a clone. A clone requires two ECUs.

having to say this 2000 times makes me feel absolutely insane. I even put together a handy website. https://willmy062020plusecugotorussia.com/

I have almost never seen any mixed information. It seems so incredibly cut and dry all over the forums. You want an OTS map, or a custom CAL ONLY map using MGFlasher, WinOLS, BM3, or MHD, you just need an unlock. You want flex, launch control, big turbo/external gate, flex, etc. etc. etc. You need ECUTek and a clone.

It's not like the site isn't getting any traffic.....

Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 20.49.54.png

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner

You can partially unlock the 06.2020+ ECUs. I've said this 200 million times. lol. The partial unlock allows read/write access to the Calibration Table area of memory ONLY. To write to the SWFL layer and bootloader areas, you need a < 06.2020 ECU and have your 06.2020+ ECU data cloned onto it.

The SWFL area of memory is where custom software is written, the cal tables are data only. This means, flex, map switching, boost solenoid control, etc. cannot be done with the Femto Unlock only. You need a clone. A clone requires two ECUs.

having to say this 2000 times makes me feel absolutely insane. I even put together a handy website. https://willmy062020plusecugotorussia.com/

I have almost never seen any mixed information. It seems so incredibly cut and dry all over the forums. You want an OTS map, or a custom CAL ONLY map using MGFlasher, WinOLS, BM3, or MHD, you just need an unlock. You want flex, launch control, big turbo/external gate, flex, etc. etc. etc. You need ECUTek and a clone.

Wait a minute... do you mean to say that a 6/20+ ECU will have to go to Russia and will require two ECUs?!?! I had no idea. You should have mentioned this before. :p You should probably post that somewhere.

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
Need to change your domain name to willmyecugotoEU, because Russia's been canceled.

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege

First I've seen anything about this 😒🙄🙄🙄😂😂

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a good tuner to work with using either bm3 or mhd for a custom tune getting the partial unlock from femto?

OP
OP
slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra Premium
Wait, you're running the JB+ with the tune..? That's not great.
Negative ghost rider. I did forget to remove it right after I initially loaded the tune... Luckily I remembered prior to any testing and pulled into a gas station and removed but accidently dropped down into the engine compartment where it currently resides. I'll get it out this weekend...

Reactions: zrk

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a good tuner to work with using either bm3 or mhd for a custom tune getting the partial unlock from femto?
I've been researching this one but looks like the best would be CES motorsport if local in NC, twisted tuning who is on the forums, and fabian from pure boost who is the tuner that developed the MHD OTS maps. When I unlock soon ill probably go through pure boost for custom 93 and E maps

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Reactions: zrk

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I've been researching this one but looks like the best would be CES motorsport if local in NC, twisted tuning who is on the forums, and fabian from pure boost who is the tuner that developed the MHD OTS maps. When I unlock soon ill probably go through pure boost for custom 93 and E maps
Cool, thanks. Yeah I reached out to twisted tuning last night. So I will how that goes when he gets back to me. I will reach out to the others as well and make a decision on it. I am going to throw an upgraded bottom mount turbo that functions with factory wastegate and utilize my dual meth injection as well. Should be able to reach around 630-650 hp so I think that will suffice for now until I can get a true unlock with all the options on these post 6/20's ecu's

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Also when talking with epc they can do custom tunes at a discount with the unlock. Also, Jordan tuned does custom bm3 tunes