MARKSTI

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 SUPRA
IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING A NASA TT CAR
THINK I WANT TO GO SQUARED ON THE RIMS/TIRES...LOOKING AROUND I HAVE SETUP A FEW COMBOS BUT THEY END COSTING 4K WITH THE WHEELS/TIRES/SHIPPING/TAX IN THE 18 BY 10/10.5/10.7 SIZES...SOME REQUIRE REPLACING THE SUSPENSION FOR WHEEL FITMENT

WANTED TO SEE WHAT Y'ALL ARE RUNING FOR RIMS/TIRES

2753518 TIRES HAVE A BUTT LOAD OF OPTIONS

TIRE RACK HAD A SETUP THAT WAS 2300, BUT THE WHEELS WERE A LITTLE ON THE SMALL SIDE AT 18 BY 9.5

DONT MIND SPENDING MONEY...JUST WOULD RATHER NOT BLOW MOST OF MY BUDGET ON WHEELS/TIRES
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
In the process of building a Nasa TT car
Think I want to go squared on the rims/tires...Looking around I have setup a few combos but they end costing $4K with the wheels/tires/shipping/tax in the 18 by 10/10.5/10.7 sizes...Some require replacing the suspension for wheel fitment

Wanted to see what y'all are running for rims/tires

275/35R18 tires have a butt load of options

Tire rack had a setup that was $2300, but the wheels were a little on the small side at 18 by 9.5

Don't mind spending money...Just would rather not blow most of my budget on wheels/tires

handsoffsam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
997.2 GT3, 2021 A91, 2008 S2K CR,
Thanks for the translation Mac ;)

Reach out to Forrest over at Texas Track Works (without all caps though). He's running his in TT4 trim and was at COTA the other weekend.

OP
OP

MARKSTI

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 SUPRA
Thanks for the translation Mac ;)

Reach out to Forrest over at Texas Track Works (without all caps though). He's running his in TT4 trim and was at COTA the other weekend.
Thanks......
Sponsored