Looking to obtain MY2024 in spring 2024

homerles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 m340i
Hey all, just put in a deposit for a MY 24 Supra premium in manual with the tan interior. With all costs including delivery to outside of state, taxes, dealer addons (tint, etc), it came to 66k. Do you all think this is a fair deal? They told me it should come by 1st quarter of next year.
Sponsored

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Hey all, just put in a deposit for a MY 24 Supra premium in manual with the tan interior. With all costs including delivery to outside of state, taxes, dealer addons (tint, etc), it came to 66k. Do you all think this is a fair deal? They told me it should come by 1st quarter of next year.
No to dealer add ons. They're low quality and crap install. No BS add ons at all. MSRP or you walk. Look elsewhere.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
do not buy a Supra in Miami, period.

homerles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 m340i
No to dealer add ons. They're low quality and crap install. No BS add ons at all. MSRP or you walk. Look elsewhere.
I asked if it was possible to remove it but they said otherwise. Regardless, it basically is msrp plus the dealer add-ons plus shipping to my home

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
I submitted a deposit to a dealer out of state and it's 1k to ship it here.
yeah, i failed to read your post tbh, my bad.

66k seems correct. make sure you're paying FL's taxes so it's a smoother process to register the car here

edit: damn, hazelnut on all cars.. gorgeous

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I asked if it was possible to remove it but they said otherwise. Regardless, it basically is msrp plus the dealer add-ons plus shipping to my home
I dont see how it's not possible when the car isn't even made yet.

homerles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 m340i
I dont see how it's not possible when the car isn't even made yet.
I have no clue, but maybe I'll be able to decline the options once the vehicle arrives at the dealer. For reference, it was nitro, window tint, wheel locks and Resistall. But I'd rather pay this than pay the "market adjustment" that Florida dealers are adding to these vehicles.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I recently ordered mine. I was able to get the dealer add-ons removed. At first I told them to just leave the tint and the stupid ass lo-jack in the trunk. Then I told them to just give it to me in the form of parts department credit. Finally, after they found out I bought my last Supra from there, they decided to drop the add-ons as a courtesy.... Good enough for me.

I was pretty fucking stern about this. It was more about not wanting them to put cheap ass tint and drilling/wiring up the lo-jack on the car. I also pointed out how lo-jack was dumb as hell since the car can already be tracked.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have no clue, but maybe I'll be able to decline the options once the vehicle arrives at the dealer. For reference, it was nitro, window tint, wheel locks and Resistall. But I'd rather pay this than pay the "market adjustment" that Florida dealers are adding to these vehicles.
Isn't nitro discontinued for next year.

wavy warrior

First Name
Warrior
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Walk
When does toyota start shipping the next model year vehicle? Curious since i'm not too far down the line as far as deposits go