Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Hi guys. Couple small questions
1: I live in PA and roads are rough here. I wanna change the stance a bit but not completely slam it because I have a lip kit going on to. What spring would I need to only lower about an inch

2: also I put those mud flap things on, i seen a video that said you can’t have them and lowering spring. True or false

3: Do I definitly need an alignment after.
Sponsored

87gpe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Bronco, Tahoe
H&R lowers about an inch. Eibach makes some that are .8 I believe.

Not sure on #2, I’ll let you know next week.

You should get an alignment anytime you alter suspension geometry. I mean the car will drive without one. Some people wait on the springs to settle before doing one.

travsam89

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1998 Trans Am WS6
1: I live in PA and roads are rough here. I wanna change the stance a bit but not completely slam it because I have a lip kit going on to. What spring would I need to only lower about an inch

2: also I put those mud flap things on, i seen a video that said you can’t have them and lowering spring. True or false

1. H&R
2. False
3. Havnt aligned mine yet and its been fine but recommended for sure.

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase

i went with HKS adjustable springs and highly recommend them.

I had issues with the mud flaps and being lowered. They scraped on large bumps. Maybe I just had the rear a little too low? Idk but there can be issues with the mud flaps.

yes on alignment

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Go Eibach Euro lowering springs for Z4, someone on the forums created a thread about it, the drop is more subtle that the others. I'm on H&R's, idk if this will be the stance you'll be looking for...
61FF58EA-8F25-4D73-84DC-D3421190D135.jpeg

OP
OP

Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
i went with HKS adjustable springs and highly recommend them.

I had issues with the mud flaps and being lowered. They scraped on large bumps. Maybe I just had the rear a little too low? Idk but there can be issues with the mud flaps.

yes on alignment
ok. So for the mud flaps. How did you remedy that situation

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
I did the Z4 Eibach springs they are perfect, not too low and it the Ride is not much stiffer.

I don’t have mud flaps but I have ZL1 rock guards and no issue with lowering springs.

You definitely want an alignment, I usually wait a week or so for the springs to settle.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I have H&R. I think it ended up being over an inch... that said, the shipping blocks were still installed, so there's that. I have a lip as well and I do scrape from time to time if the driveway is steep and I don't approach at an angle, so I would second the suggestion of the Z4 Eibach springs.

And yes, do get an alignment when you get a chance. I personally don't think it needs to be right-right away but sooner rather than later.

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
ok. So for the mud flaps. How did you remedy that situation
I took the mud flaps off haha. I never really fell in love with the look on my supra so it probably could have been remedied by just raising the rear a little bit because it was pretty low.

OP
OP

Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Correction. I have the ZL1 rock guards. Not mud flaps.