M2 Comp a league above MKV? EVO.co.uk article says as much

Status
Not open for further replies.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Guys - and gals if you are in here - my advice PLEASE is: do not get offended when someone asks probing questions. As we could tell in a matter of less than a day, the F22 M2 competition is apparently a better driving car than a new MKV. According to posts within this thread alone, most people would prefer the F22 M2 over a MKV, and the MKV is twitcy compared to an M2.
And this whole time I thought we were talking about the F87. 🤣
Sponsored

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
i am sorry, reading your reply just dropped my IQ.
Yet my guy posts a thread wanting opinions and reassurance on "If the pre gen m2 is better than the mkv guys?"

Then proceeds to say authors comments are "spot on" lol comprehension -1000.

Comes back with the "idk wtf to say so I'll just drop some hurhur low iq" response.

Silly kid.

OP
OP
ghosted

ghosted

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
c300, 330i
Yet my guy posts a thread wanting opinions and reassurance on "If the pre gen m2 is better than the mkv guys?"

Then proceeds to say authors comments are "spot on" lol comprehension -1000.

Comes back with the idk wtf to say so I'll just drop some hurhur low iq response.

Silly kid.
huh? the author of the article says the pre-gen m2 is better than mkv...

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
huh? the author of the article says the pre-gen m2 is better than mkv...
Yet you opened a thread wanting to know if it's true... but you agreed? So why do you need randos wanting their take when your mind is made up?

Need to hold my hand to cross the bridge?

BackToBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 3.0 MT
Not a big fan of M2, they blend in too well with all the other BMW's. And I personally haven't seen anyone who owns a Supra and then abandoned it for a pre-gen M2.

OP
OP
ghosted

ghosted

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
c300, 330i
Yet you opened a thread wanting to know if it's true... but you agreed? So why do you need randos wanting their take when your mind is made up?

Need to hold my hand to cross the bridge?
Dude - I explained in my longer post and initial post. But I will reiterate for you out of kindness. I wanted to confirm if the evo.co.uk author could be called out for bias. I was quiet doubtful that the author was wrong, but nonetheless came to this forum to gather corroborating evidence one way or the other as to the article's veracity. And ideally, I wanted to hear first hand information from someone who has driven both cars, which this thread provides. It is always possible the evo.co.uk author experienced anomalous data, but considering he had both the F22 M2 and MKV long term, it was unlikely.

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dude - I explained in my longer post and initial post. But I will reiterate for you out of kindness. I wanted to confirm if the evo.co.uk author could be called out for bias. I was quiet doubtful that the author was wrong, but nonetheless came to this forum to gather corroborating evidence one way or the other as to the article's veracity. And ideally, I wanted to hear first hand information from someone who has driven both cars, which this thread provides. It is always possible the evo.co.uk author experienced anomalous data, but considering he had both the F22 M2 and MKV long term, it was unlikely.
You're back-peddling.

You agreed with the author when you quoted me and said "the authors comments are spot on" which reiterates "I agree with the author on his analysis on why the pre-gen m2 is better" Nothing to do with bias, especially digging up a very old 2021 article, when the Supra recently just came out.

You lack hard comprehension skills guy.

OP
OP
ghosted

ghosted

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
c300, 330i
Not a big fan of M2, they blend in too well with all the other BMW's. And I personally haven't seen anyone who owns a Supra and then abandoned it for a pre-gen M2.
yes lots of reasons to go supra over m2 even when the m2 drives slightly better.

You're back-peddling.

You agreed with the author when you quoted me and said "the authors comments are spot on" which reiterates "I agree with the author on his analysis on why the pre-gen m2 is better" Nothing to do with bias, especially digging up a very old 2021 article, when the Supra recently just came out.

why are you putting things in quotes that were never said? how many voices are in your head? Are you Canadian? Vote for Trudeau again

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
yes lots of reasons to go supra over m2 even when the m2 drives slightly better.

why are you putting things in quotes that were never said? how many voices are in your head? Are you Canadian? Vote for Trudeau again
El retardo. Probably a biden jock rider who's cognitive decline is on par with the garbage you spew.

Click the screenshot so you can view what you uttered.

Screenshot_20240522_181413_Chrome~2.jpg

Let me know if you need me to circle in or highlite the comical quote.

OP
OP
ghosted

ghosted

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
c300, 330i
You're back-peddling.

I refer you to your use of quotations. But I cannot - out of desire to maintain sanity - continue to imbibe in this intoxicating and devolving tangent of a discussion or we may never find our way back to camp. But hey, how about that superior m2 FTW?

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I refer you to your use of quotations. But I cannot - out of desire to maintain sanity - continue to imbibe in this intoxicating and devolving tangent of a discussion or we may never find our way back to camp. But hey, how about that superior m2 FTW?
Once you actually learn to quote posts or even construct a proper sentence.

Spot on yeah?

OP
OP
ghosted

ghosted

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
c300, 330i
I swapped cars with an OG MT M2 owner, and we both agreed the Supra drove way better all around. Looks, performance, interior, clutch, shifter feel. Everything we agreed was in favor of the Supra
Well now that we are back at camp - we have a contrasting opinion! Clutch, shifter feel superior in the Asian brand over the German!

OP
OP
ghosted

ghosted

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
c300, 330i
if everyone was like you - i would consider that
Sponsored