Members from Ohio, please come in!

BillyLong42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Spotted on Campus View and High in Columbus. Jumping on 270 during quitting time. Anybody on here? Car looked good! The one time I don't drive my car to work I finally spot someone šŸ˜­

11.jpg
Sponsored

Spettro11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium MT; (RIP to my '83 MkII)
@BillyLong42 Nice! šŸ˜ I've wondered what we look like sitting in traffic since I've only seen a couple driving by. Went to Vegas a couple weeks ago expecting to see at least one, but no luck.

I just found this thread. I'm in the Columbus area and got a '23 3.0 Premium MT in absolute zero in July. Ceramic tint (50% front, 20% sides and rear), carbon fiber duckbill, ceramic coating, and PPF. Plans for more, but they look so good stock I'm not in a hurry.

Getting ready to put her to bed for the winter as soon as we start getting snow and ice, but looking forward to cars & coffee in the spring and I'm down for a cruise. Went to cars & coffee this past June and there were three mk5s there, white, grey and blue, plus a black mk4. Only pics worthwhile are below. I've also seen a silver one parked outside a business in Pickerington.

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

BillyLong42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
@BillyLong42 Nice! šŸ˜ I've wondered what we look like sitting in traffic since I've only seen a couple driving by. Went to Vegas a couple weeks ago expecting to see at least one, but no luck.

I just found this thread. I'm in the Columbus area and got a '23 3.0 Premium MT in absolute zero in July. Ceramic tint (50% front, 20% sides and rear), carbon fiber duckbill, ceramic coating, and PPF. Plans for more, but they look so good stock I'm not in a hurry.

Getting ready to put her to bed for the winter as soon as we start getting snow and ice, but looking forward to cars & coffee in the spring and I'm down for a cruise. Went to cars & coffee this past June and there were three mk5s there, white, grey and blue, plus a black mk4. Only pics worthwhile are below. I've also seen a silver one parked outside a business in Pickerington.
Nice! I did the same type of mods initially when I picked up the car. I cant speak highly enough of ceramic tint. Still blown away at the temperature management it provides.

Im playing the waiting game with storage as well and I was about to pull the trigger this year but the weather has and will be amazing for a couple weeks more. I think we will pay it back come January and Feb but I'm excited if I get a another month of driving.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
The first time seeing another Supra when in mine today on Sawmill Road in Dublin, Ohio while acknowledging one another. Are you on the forum by chance?

Red 2023 3.0 with some nice subtle mods.

IMG_4968.jpeg

IMG_4969.jpeg

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
Hello from Cincinnati. I purchased my 3.0 Premium MT back in August.

IMG_4746.jpeg
Hey, what part of Cincinnati? Iā€™m in the Deer Park area. Iā€™m usually driving around there, West Chester/ Liberty and Tri County. I rarely see any Supras!

nashcarr

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 PMT, 95 Miata, 2016 Lexus IS300 awd
Hey, what part of Cincinnati? Iā€™m in the Deer Park area. Iā€™m usually driving around there, West Chester/ Liberty and Tri County. I rarely see any Supras!
East side, around Milford/Loveland.

Scarecrow4L

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda 6
Last edited:

rkozak04

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, GR86, SCCA T4 Solstice
Hello all. Absolute Zero in Medina County.
Come on Spring!

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Cincinnati area here, looking forward to nexts weekendā€™s weather! Too cold for the Supra at the moment, tires are like driving on hockey pucksā€¦
Sponsored