Mid-Ohio Supra Track Day

jgardner150

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Was there an email invite to sign up for thr free year? I bought my car about 3-4 weeks ago and have yet to receive anything and am wanting to sign up for the Corvette museum event In Oct.
I got my email about 2-3 weeks after I bought the car. The email came on the last day of the month. I'm guessing they send them out in batches at the end of every month, but if you bought later in the month maybe you just missed the window for that month, hence the extra weeks...

I'd give it till 6/30 or 7/1 to get it.

They do also send out a physical pamphlet by mail shortly after you get the email.
Sponsored

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
I got my email about 2-3 weeks after I bought the car. The email came on the last day of the month. I'm guessing they send them out in batches at the end of every month, but if you bought later in the month maybe you just missed the window for that month, hence the extra weeks...

I'd give it till 6/30 or 7/1 to get it.

They do also send out a physical pamphlet by mail shortly after you get the email.
Ah ok, I bought mine 6/1, so maybe that's why I haven't gotten it. Thanks for the info!

jorligan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ferrari 458, McLaren 650S, Porsche GT3, Alfa 4C, Ford Raptor, Porsche Macan, 21 Supra Turbo
Signed up for the PCA event July 9 weekend. Anyone interested or signed up?
Sponsored