OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
GR Supra, GV70
I went ahead an purchased the EOS Intake/Intercooler Manifold as well as a Titanium Works brushed Supra logo to slap on top of it.

This my last upgrade to the Intake/exhaust systems and should eliminate any bottlenecks in these areas when moving forward with increasing performance.
Advertisement

Last edited:

W4STOY

First Name
Glenn
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get your R-1 brake installed today? Just got mine this week and wondering if you did it yourself.

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
GR Supra, GV70
Did you get your R-1 brake installed today? Just got mine this week and wondering if you did it yourself.
I'll be have Velocity Motorworks here handling the install. I've got so many things going on with the car that I don't trust my limited abilities and lack of proper tools to handle everything that needs to be done. They'll have the install done by the end of next week. They've got a pretty long queue. It's driving season right now, so everyone is prepping their cars for the summer.

...Also... Last time I tried to work on one of my cars I did about $2000 worth of damage because of a brake caliper issue. So basically my significant other doesn't want me doing anything to the car myself.

I told her I was going out to the garage to install my strut brace the other week and I thought I was going to get murdered on the spot. So yeah...

W4STOY

First Name
Glenn
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Okay I was just checking. Like I said just got mine and am excited to get them on.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Just seeing this build thread now. Awesome!!

Thanks for sourcing like 90% of your parts from us. <3

-Josh

Suggs.OR

Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
New item on order:

INGS +1 N-Spec Front Aero Fenders

Thanks to Joshua @Meraki Autoworks.
Mine just arrived from Josh yesterday. I think it was about a 3 month wait. Definitely expensive but as I took them out of the box 100% quality. Best looking fenders in my opinion.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Mine just arrived from Josh yesterday. I think it was about a 3 month wait. Definitely expensive but as I took them out of the box 100% quality. Best looking fenders in my opinion.
He got the carbon version, lets see how they compare.. :p

-Josh

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
GR Supra, GV70
That's good to know. I can't wait to see them on your car. When do you plan on getting them installed?

Suggs.OR

Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
That's good to know. I can't wait to see them on your car. When do you plan on getting them installed?
I'm taking them to get a quote to be painted this afternoon after work. Shop said 2 to 3 days to paint. Then no idea for install but hopefully by end of next week. I'll let you know of any issues but don't see any.

Advertisement

Advertisement