2024 Supra

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
I guess this goes without saying as I haven't seen anyone mention it unless I missed it, cutting weight is free if you start removing interior stuff. I just don't know how much everything weighs and what your true goal is or if you're still trying to keep this as a completely normal daily driving vehicle.

Obviously there are other things to cut weight as far as exhaust/wheels goes to but that costs money.

OP
OP
Soliduz

Soliduz

First Name
Zelda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra
I guess this goes without saying as I haven't seen anyone mention it unless I missed it, cutting weight is free if you start removing interior stuff. I just don't know how much everything weighs and what your true goal is or if you're still trying to keep this as a completely normal daily driving vehicle.

Obviously there are other things to cut weight as far as exhaust/wheels goes to but that costs money.
https://www.supramkv.com/threads/e85-2-0-supra-1-4-mile-and-0-60-results.19758/
This is an unlocked DME with an E85 Navardi tune. Or you can go JB4 with an custom E30 map which can get you in mid to low 4's. That's still quick. You can also use the JB4 if you upgrade your turbo. I know Jesse is working with a forum member who is doing that.
I’d like to add this guy snapped his axle doing a launch and replaced it with parts from a 3.0 lolll
Sponsored