Minimum fuel level

Spdrmn15

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 premium
I'm going to be getting ready for my first track day next month with the supra, and was wondering if it has any fueling issues. My previous car(Audi rs3) would uncover the fuel pump under 3/4 of a tank, but haven't found anything about the supra. If the supra does have fueling issues is there a fix for it?
Sponsored

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
At Atlanta Motorsports Park I started with a mostly full tank and ran 4 different 20-25 minute sessions over the day. At the very end of the day I just reached a low fuel warning and never ran into fuel starvation. If you've got easy onsite fueling, I'd say run half a tank to start. Adjust based on how long your sessions are and such.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
At Atlanta Motorsports Park I started with a mostly full tank and ran 4 different 20-25 minute sessions over the day. At the very end of the day I just reached a low fuel warning and never ran into fuel starvation. If you've got easy onsite fueling, I'd say run half a tank to start. Adjust based on how long your sessions are and such.
+1

At Nola Motorsports I didn't get a low fuel warning until the final session but even then I also didn't notice any fuel starvation issues. You should be good OP.

OP
OP

Spdrmn15

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 premium
fast right hand sweepers. It will starve 1/2 or less and you are driving aggressively.
typical HPDE driving you will not encounter it.

surge tank is the remedy
Does someone sell a solution, or would I need to build something myself?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Does someone sell a solution, or would I need to build something myself?
Titan Motorsports sells a surge tank setup that utilizes a Radium surge tank.

You could also do it yourself with a Radium surge tank and a Radium fuel pump hanger.
Sponsored