What colors/colours are you most interested in for the new Supra?

• Red

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • White

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Black

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Silver

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Gray

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • Yellow

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Orange

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Green

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters

Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISSAN Silvia S15 Spec-R
Latest renderings from Japanese media.

Interior might be a leaked brochure photo as it is really close to the test cars layout.

image.jpg

image.jpg

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase

Interior might be a leaked brochure photo as it is really close to the test cars layout.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Interior looks ok, kinda boring to me. And maybe it's just the angle of that render but I think that looks terrible

mas921

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Several RWD's

image.jpg

image.jpg
great find! ...but i won't say its a leaked brochure photo, has some clear pixelization from photoshop'ing at some edges (like the gauges and airbag) , not questioning its legitimacy though.

soundman414

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BRZ

image.jpg

image.jpg

If the renders are even remotely close to these, it means upgrading the stereo will be a bitch, if not impossible with typical headunits. Instead, like all BMWs today, it would rely on niche manufacturers to produce products that fit the custom BMW-esque designs, or piggyback off the existing system. I would have thought Toyota would understand that most enthusiasts install aftermarket headunits in cars as they age, to keep up with technology and expanded functionality.

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
angle looks identical to the spy shot.... who knows

I'll be pretty disappointed if it doesn't have a central tacho like hte JZA80 and 86....

Timmo598

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Toyota Supra, 02 Nissan Silvia, 09 370Z
Vehicle Showcase
I dont hate the renderings, but at the same time, I don't really know how much I like them either.
More so the interior, rather than the exterior. Exterior Render doesnt look too bad.

When I look at that interior render, it definitely screams this is more of a BMW project, than it is Toyota.
And that actually makes me a little sad. I really dont want this to be the case where Toyota just wack their badge on a few things and call call it a day.
Toyota have always made half decent looking interiors, in terms of design. Lets hope they do get around to changing the interior on the final model enough, that its identifiable as Toyota.

I think they've just based the interior render off the spy shot that was taken earlier in the year. Which most likely wasn't the finished product. So we can probably rest easy

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
It does look more like a rendering rather than an actual leak like the example below.

Toyota-FT-86-prod-3_960_6401-605x403.jpg

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
If I'm honest, that interior "leak" just looks like a random Bimmer interior with a bad photoshop of a Toyota Steering wheel and tC gauge cluster. Not to say that's not what it'll look like, considering BMW interiors are the same awful black yuck in every model.

Also, most of the new exterior renders always have the front fascia look like the mules running around, but I'm almost certain the entire front end is just cladding and will not have the boxiness and square openings that seem to be on so many of the renders. Just looks too weird. I figure the front end is free game for render designers to make something cool, but it almost always ends up back here with the weird square stuff. :dunno:

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
If I'm honest, that interior "leak" just looks like a random Bimmer interior with a bad photoshop of a Toyota Steering wheel and tC gauge cluster. Not to say that's not what it'll look like, considering BMW interiors are the same awful black yuck in every model.
This!

image.jpg

2017_bmw_z4-concept_05.jpg

While we are on the topic, everything from Best Car are just renderings based on the Z4 concept.

image.jpg

2017_BMW_Concept_Z4_001.jpg

D_01.jpg

bmw-z4-concept-unveiled-officially-12.jpg

Last edited:

Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISSAN Silvia S15 Spec-R
This!

image.jpg

2017_bmw_z4-concept_05.jpg

While we are on the topic, everything from Best Car are just renderings based on the Z4 concept.

image.jpg

2017_BMW_Concept_Z4_001.jpg

D_01.jpg

bmw-z4-concept-unveiled-officially-12.jpg
Guys, if you read my post i clearly say "Latest renderings from the Japanese auto press" .
As for the interior i just stated that it might have a chance of being a leaked brochure photo.

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
Guys, if you read my post i clearly say "Latest renderings from the Japanese auto press" .
As for the interior i just stated that it might have a chance of being a leaked brochure photo.
I wasn't trying to attack you lol. I was just trying to ease the nerves of those that were freaking out about the BMW interior.
Sponsored