Modified A90 Supra Thread

Blizzz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKIV, TRD S/C Tundra
I already thought it looked similar to a viper but those pics make it even more so. I totally dig it. I love the 86 front.
Sponsored

Goose

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
I like the lines on that kit, but I have 2 problems with it. 1. I really don't like the bolted on look. Yes, thay can be fixed, but for more money. And the big one. 2. I wouldn't be able to get in and out of my driveway with that lip.

Pheonix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 6MT (track car), 2011 BMW 128i 6MT (daily), patiently waiting for 2020 Supra 6MT
The best looking car here I've seen so far. Functional diffuser, functional side skirts/blades, my guess a functional fully changed out front bumper/splitter/lip/undershroud diffuser. And the wing looks awesome unlike the RB/LB one. And thank god it doesn't have the vomit inducing RB/LB over fenders. And boy look at that meat! Function over form right there. Exactly how I would build mine. None of that riced out airbags, big heavy Rotiform wheel garbage, or cutting up fenders only to add more weight with RB/LB fenders. In the late 90's, early 2000's, we had the Bomex VIS, Extreme Dimension, Wings West body kits which everyone associated with rice. These days it's all about throwing air bags, big heavy wheels and ugly looking riveted over fenders that's taken form as the new rice.