Most revealing 2020 Supra prototype spy pics yet, Spotted 3/19/18!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
All of the current cars with camo were built by hand according to Tada, but I think we start getting production ready test samples soon? It may have already started, not sure.

dshandy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Chevy Camaro SS, 2014 Audi A5
I wonder if the ground effects/front splitter will come standard or as an option and if it's color will be configurable, say to match the body color?

Last edited:

Novice_Mentality

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Subaru WRX STI, 1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale
“Too soon junior.”
This is Tada's response every time we speculated for a Production Supra appearance at an auto show haha

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
Are they the "final" front and rear bumper on the truck A90? The openings at the front seem larger and they have the reflectors like the goodwood car

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Are they the "final" front and rear bumper on the truck A90? The openings at the front seem larger and they have the reflectors like the goodwood car
I believe A70 is correct in saying that these are likely production validation mules. As such, what you see is what you get, ladies and gents. This is probably more or less 100% ready to go, save for any manufacturing quality defects that they may have found in the teardown of these cars back in Bavaria.

The other option is that some of these cars are getting used for an upcoming event. But I'm not sure.

supra85

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GT86 with Volk 37 SL wheels
I believe A70 is correct in saying that these are likely production validation mules. As such, what you see is what you get, ladies and gents. This is probably more or less 100% ready to go, save for any manufacturing quality defects that they may have found in the teardown of these cars back in Bavaria.

The other option is that some of these cars are getting used for an upcoming event. But I'm not sure.
This is for sure for the Trackday event in Spain with EU-Spec supras included by a 4 banger :)

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
both really, production ready cars being used for an event, perhaps tested some more, and then checked for any issues/needed fixes and on down the line.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.