Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
It is unfortunately, but true,I went to several open houses , and it turned into
A Freakin’ Auction! I walked away disgusted!😔
Sponsored

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
Didn't considereal the gulf coast?!

HaiFrends

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 GR Supra Nocturnal Black
I’m in Melbourne, and it’s a great city. Good schools, near water, etc. like someone mentioned before, Mikey Botti comes here for tuning often. Hour away from Orlando, 2.5hr from jax (I’m from jax) 1.5hr from west palm (not to mention boca and Juno beach on the way) Houses 250-600k range. Not much traffic at all but the town is growing. Viera is also growing quick but more expensive for what you can get in Melbourne. There’s a few supras here 👍🏻

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I’m in Melbourne, and it’s a great city. Good schools, near water, etc. like someone mentioned before, Mikey Botti comes here for tuning often. Hour away from Orlando, 2.5hr from jax (I’m from jax) 1.5hr from west palm (not to mention boca and Juno beach on the way) Houses 250-600k range. Not much traffic at all but the town is growing. Viera is also growing quick but more expensive for what you can get in Melbourne. There’s a few supras here 👍🏻
I'll be up this weekend at my our merrit island home with the supra! love Melbourne, such a great area. def my recommendation for OP

OP
OP
MR_X

MR_X

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra, 2016 Macan Turbo, 2010 M3
I'm planning a short trip there the weekend of June 29th to take a look at a few of this places. It has been a while that I have been to anything between Jax and Orlando.

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Viera is also growing quick but more expensive for what you can get in Melbourne. There’s a few supras here 👍🏻
I'm located in Viera, and I can agree on that. I luckily rented an apartment for a decent price, but prices are going up like CRAZY. A bit overpriced in my opinion, but pretty nice overall.

There's the Space Coast Cars & Coffee in Viera, the second Sunday of each month, as well as Coastal Auto Rally & Show. Any of you go to those events?

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
It has been a while that I have been to anything between Jax and Orlando.
Orlando's really nice. I moved from Orlando to Melbourne, and damn do I miss Orlando. At first I thought I wasn't going to miss it, but man I miss it like crazy!

Overall, Melbourne is pretty nice. Palm Bay is sort-of nice, depending on which area; same goes for Rockledge (They both have some sketchy areas). Viera in my opinion is the nicest, but one of the most expensive. Some very nice advantages to Viera is that you're a bit less than an hour away from Orlando, it's very safe, you're less than 10 minutes from the Coast and it's a master planned city, so you're going to see a lot of nice developments/growth.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I’m in the Naples/Ft. Myers area and love it! But since you’re looking for East coast FL, you can’t go wrong with any of the places already mentioned. Orlando is the biggest and Palm Coast would be the smallest. I’d say they have the usual stereotypes of any big or small sized city, depending on what you’re looking for. I’ve lived in Tampa and Miami and never want to be near anything that huge again. But that’s definitely a personal preference 😉 Just drive around and pick what makes your wife the happiest 😂 That’s always made my life easier = happier!! Also, Sebring, Daytona, Homestead and PBIR won't be far if planning on doing any tracking. Lots of options here for that.

Last edited:

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Melbourne/ Merrit Island, our family is finishing our home there right now as a weekend/ summer getaway from Fort Lauderdale. Great area, real estate is getting pricey but still not terrible. we have water on both sides, ocean access is 20 min away. Great fishing. Safe area, fairly republican if that matters.
Lots of republicans/conservatives here in SWFL too! St. Pete/Orlando/Miami (Broward/Dade) are our most liberal. Regardless, it's a really great state. Probably why so many people are flocking here.

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
I'm located in Viera, and I can agree on that. I luckily rented an apartment for a decent price, but prices are going up like CRAZY. A bit overpriced in my opinion, but pretty nice overall.

There's the Space Coast Cars & Coffee in Viera, the second Sunday of each month, as well as Coastal Auto Rally & Show. Any of you go to those events?
I've got to one of the SPC&C and to a Coastal Auto Rally & Show at the airport in Titusville. I will go to more just out of town a lot as well. That's why I missed the one in Cocoa Village.

Burgerman

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 3.0 Prem,
I moved to St Johns County in 2007 from South Florida. At the time they had the best school system in the state and we had a three year old.
Housing has been bubbling lately, but rising rates (watch the 10 year T bond as a guide) and Dodd-Frank have kept speculation at relatively restrained levels, compared to 2005-2008. We are in NW St Johns County and have had the good fortune of befriending many Navy families here.
Good luck and thank you for your service and sacrifice.
Sponsored