MST Performance 6" Catted Downpipe B58 **NO CEL GUARANTEE** NEW PRODUCT!

OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Is this a plug and play fitment for an unmodified 2023 Supra M/T? I don't want to add any harnesses or additional brackets or modify any existing hardware on the car to make this fit.
Plug and play; no modification required.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Get the pricing below your current gold standard competitors and hopefully two things will happen.

1. They fly off the shelves.
2. Develop a good reputation within the community to be the new gold standard.

Sell it below $1k, and I would definitely get one.
I agree, at this price point Active is the clear choice for most, price this below 1k like at $999+ shipping and you have a product ready to sell!

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
@NitroYellowMKV you are correct sir! However, if they posted some data, dyno video and the like to back up what is advertised it might help to bring folks to the table. Or better yet, make it 6.5ā€ because girth is where itā€™s at. Every time I see these advertisements it make me think of tommyboy talking about a guaranteed piece of shit in a box. Not say thatā€™s what MST is selling, just where my mind goes.

Last edited:

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Both owners and installers of the CG precision downpipe claim a deeper, different sound because itā€™s a 5 inch.

I donā€™t see why a 6 inch downpipe wouldnā€™t be different in some way as well.

I think a video and specs are a must with this if people are going to buy into an unproven premium priced product from a manufacturer thatā€™s not known for catted downpipe. Especially since itā€™s an untested size

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Are there any material updates with this downpipe? Sounds clips.. Video?

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA

Sounds amazing if you ask me. My only issue is a similar price point to AA.
I thought that Mofo finally got rid of his Supra? He got another one. Oh manā€¦.. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
He got rid of his first. Then family member got one and worked on it. Then I think he got this one.
Oh man, here we go again šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
I hope he doesnā€™t tell the young kids again to eat ramen noodles and live super poor so you can spend all the money you can into a Supraā€¦..

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Man not a brosfourspeed videošŸ‘Ž hope theres other people who be willing to post their results on YouTube, im curious to see how it sounds compared to AA. They make a damn good intake already so I have hopes for this

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
Man not a brosfourspeed videošŸ‘Ž hope theres other people who be willing to post their results on YouTube, im curious to see how it sounds compared to AA. They make a damn good intake already so I have hopes for this
I might roll the dice on this less trendy downpipe which is what I usually do. Did the same with my ARK DT-S exhaust system. I really wanted the HKS Hi Power but it was on backorder and for a couple hundred dollars less I picked up the ARK full exhaust system and couldn't be happier with the sound and looks. There weren't as many videos and reviews on the ARK as there have been on the HKS and rolled the dice. Might do the same here with the MST Downpipe.

OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I might roll the dice on this less trendy downpipe which is what I usually do. Did the same with my ARK DT-S exhaust system. I really wanted the HKS Hi Power but it was on backorder and for a couple hundred dollars less I picked up the ARK full exhaust system and couldn't be happier with the sound and looks. There weren't as many videos and reviews on the ARK as there have been on the HKS and rolled the dice. Might do the same here with the MST Downpipe.
:thumbsup:

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
I thought that Mofo finally got rid of his Supra? He got another one. Oh manā€¦.. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
Yeah I've spoken to him a couple times on Youtube and email. Cool dude just comes off different on videos to some people. He canceled his Z order when a 2023 Supra 6MT arrived at a local dealership where his buddy works and he got dibs on it. He said he really wanted a Manual. In the end I'm not sure if he is only chasing clicks and likes/followers but he said he's a manual enthusiast and this fit the bill šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Sponsored