My New Exhaust Setup: Boostin Performance 4in Single Exit

Batlwagn

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Question as I also have a 21 without the ability to tune. Does this thing throw a light for the valve not being present from the oem exhaust?

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Question as I also have a 21 without the ability to tune. Does this thing throw a light for the valve not being present from the oem exhaust?
it should not but it should come with a valve block off plate for the valve motor so it acts like it is still operating. at least thats what came with my AWE touring system. I am torn on the pops, I have a 2020 so I have insane gunshots, way more than 21, and I love them but I def like throwing it into normal mode and just hearing the smooth inline 6 sing, It would nice to be like porsche, sport with pops for when you wanna mess around and then a sport plus with no pops and just performance. Someone will do it eventually through coding and tuning hopefully soon. this def sounds good, and I know video does no justice but it sounds quieter then my AWE res with stock DP. hmm. enjou it

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
IMO this is probably one of the best sounding exhausts on the market. There’s another white 2020 in central Florida that was at the dyno same day I was back in January and it sounded almost like a 2jz with the boostin exhaust. Nice choice.

OP
OP
jdbadb

jdbadb

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type-R, 2021 Toyota Supra 3.0
it should not but it should come with a valve block off plate for the valve motor so it acts like it is still operating. at least thats what came with my AWE touring system. I am torn on the pops, I have a 2020 so I have insane gunshots, way more than 21, and I love them but I def like throwing it into normal mode and just hearing the smooth inline 6 sing, It would nice to be like porsche, sport with pops for when you wanna mess around and then a sport plus with no pops and just performance. Someone will do it eventually through coding and tuning hopefully soon. this def sounds good, and I know video does no justice but it sounds quieter then my AWE res with stock DP. hmm. enjou it
I’d like to see this too. Would be nice to tone down the burbles a bit and not affect anything else on the car!
It’s hard to say as I’ve not heard that exhaust with a stock DP in person but I can say that the muffler does a lot of work on this setup (hence it being so big). It has that slight nasally/tighter tone which muffles the overall noise a bit. I’ve found other exhausts for the Supra are more edgy and open and “mean” lol
It’s hard to put into words but that’s the best I got

OP
OP
jdbadb

jdbadb

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
IMO this is probably one of the best sounding exhausts on the market. There’s another white 2020 in central Florida that was at the dyno same day I was back in January and it sounded almost like a 2jz with the boostin exhaust. Nice choice.
Thanks a lot! I’ll have to keep an eye out for my twin here in FL lol

OP
OP
jdbadb

jdbadb

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Little update: Quick vid revving in normal mode (so no burbles) :)
Sponsored