Yalemaier

First Name
Yale
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Hi Nibble,

I'm taking my Supra to my performance shop for an alignment adjustment. Being on the stock alignment the outside of my front tires is wearing considerably. What would you recommend I ask my shop to tune the camber to? Would I need to buy any other parts to accomplish even front tire wear? Thanks! Nice seeing you yesterday.

OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Hi Nibble,

I'm taking my Supra to my performance shop for an alignment adjustment. Being on the stock alignment the outside of my front tires is wearing considerably. What would you recommend I ask my shop to tune the camber to? Would I need to buy any other parts to accomplish even front tire wear? Thanks! Nice seeing you yesterday.
if you don't have camber plate, there aren't much choice. - I don't have camber plate either. - the way to adjust camber is adjusting toe. i.e. If toe is at 0, camber should be at -1.8 in front. I had my alignment done in AZP installs and it works for me. i believe I posted my alignment in this thread. otherwise ask AZP installs. Also, if you use certain tires in certain condition, it will wear out specifically on outside.
Sponsored