OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I have the 2023 but unfortunately can’t really give you guys any details as far as the differences since this is my first Supra. The suspension feels nice and tuned though. I know some people were complaining about the speaker system in the prior models but mine sounds pretty good imo.
Thanks for the input and congratulations. Does she crackle and pop in Sports mode?
Sponsored

burning

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'19 VW Golf R, '23 Supra Premium
Thanks for the input and congratulations. Does she crackle and pop in Sports mode?
It does crackle and pop. I haven’t gotten to extensively test it but I did hear it last night before I got home with it. I test drove a 2021 about a month ago and it sounded more prominent in that year model. I’ll continue to do testing and let you know.

AngelsofVerdun

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
No pops or bangs in a '23 would ALMOST be reason enough to trade my '22...I have the exhaust flap permanently open but have all settings in Sport except Engine to minimize the off-throttle BANGS! I get that many people like them, but it would be smart of manufacturers to offer a way to completely turn off the crackles/bangs without resorting to an aftermarket tune.

I'm most interested in suspension tuning tweaks on the '23s and (if they actually meaningfully improve handling) whether any can be easily applied to my '22.
THIS! I have grown to disdain the backfires. I am tuned on EcuTek '20MY, so I was able to disable it.

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
No pops or bangs in a '23 would ALMOST be reason enough to trade my '22...I have the exhaust flap permanently open but have all settings in Sport except Engine to minimize the off-throttle BANGS! I get that many people like them, but it would be smart of manufacturers to offer a way to completely turn off the crackles/bangs without resorting to an aftermarket tune.

syndragore

First Name
Amitoj
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0 Premium
It does crackle and pop. I haven’t gotten to extensively test it but I did hear it last night before I got home with it. I test drove a 2021 about a month ago and it sounded more prominent in that year model. I’ll continue to do testing and let you know.
Do you mind sharing some interior photos? Curious if there are any changes with the interior layout for the AT.

speaser

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT SE, 2019 TRD 4runner
Yeah ... I gotta admit ... I really like the Burbley Backfire on my 2020. Surely the MT on a hard down shift will do the same.

The sound became louder over time. Seems way more obnoxious after it's broken in.

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra Prem/Assist DS Blue, '16 C7, '22 Mach-E
I have the 2023 but unfortunately can’t really give you guys any details as far as the differences since this is my first Supra. The suspension feels nice and tuned though. I know some people were complaining about the speaker system in the prior models but mine sounds pretty good imo.
What IStep level are you on?

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
E959031F-098A-4B31-863A-F340DFE50EC2.jpeg

Here is some interior photos. If anyone is looking for anything in specific let me know and I’ll take it.
~ All looks identical to my ‘21 inside. I personally don’t see any changes.
Sponsored