Need help picking a color!

Elektro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 i3 94ah, 22 Supra 2.0
I had ordered a red but the dealer found a black one nearby with exactly the same specs and options but without a four month wait so I went black.

I like it. But I'll probably get a car wash pass next winter lol.

My prius prime and miata were both silver and I refused to buy another silver car! So boring! Would not have 3 in a row!
Sponsored

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
I assume OP is talking colors alone. Not special edition colors..
Downshift blue was not a special edition color, it was just offered as a 2020 color then they discontinued it. The special edition blue color is refraction blue

Reactions: zrk

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Downshift blue was not a special edition color, it was just offered as a 2020 color then they discontinued it. The special edition blue color is refraction blue
then I stand corrected, which is crazy since I'm an all knowing deity

Reactions: zrk

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'll chime in with different option.
Go with whatever then wrap it. Not too many color options for Supra.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Imo white seems to be the most common Supra color.

I typically always select white cars but prefer a bright white without a pearl cast to itā€¦ Hence the reason I went with tungsten silver.
I've seen far more red Supras than white in the PNW.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Given I have an Absolute Zero white Supra, I'm biased, but I'd go with white. I entirely understand not going for red or yellow since they draw a lot more attention.

The white has a pearlescent finish which looks amazing when it catches sunlight just right.

OP
OP

timmygogdon

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Iā€™m biased since I own a turbulence grey, but IMO turbulence grey and Absolute Zero look the best.

In the end, it doesnā€™t matter what we think. Youā€™re going to be the one driving it.
Have you ever seen an absolute zero in person? Can you see the outline better on the absolute zero than the turbulence?

OP
OP

timmygogdon

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Phantom Grey, White, Blue, Yellow and Turbulence Grey they are all hard to fine.
Iā€™ve seen more turbulence greys here in seattle than white. why is white so hard to find do you think?

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
It was between the Renaissance Red and Turbulence Gray when I was looking. Then I saw the Renaissance Red in person and it just looked bland and uninspired, so I went with the gray. If the Supra red looked anything like the deep metallic red that Mazda uses I would have jumped on it in a heartbeat, but it's just boring. Turbulence Gray looks fantastic and I'm happy with my choice.

OP
OP

timmygogdon

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Imo white seems to be the most common Supra color.

I typically always select white cars but prefer a bright white without a pearl cast to itā€¦ Hence the reason I went with tungsten silver.
Weird because whites the only color I havenā€™t seen haha iā€™ve seen way more reds and yellows/greys and never seen a white

OP
OP

timmygogdon

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Given I have an Absolute Zero white Supra, I'm biased, but I'd go with white. I entirely understand not going for red or yellow since they draw a lot more attention.

The white has a pearlescent finish which looks amazing when it catches sunlight just right.
Thanks for your input! What about in darker lighting or at night? Does the white still look good even when itā€™s rainy out too? Iā€™ve seen the turbulence gray in dark weather and it looked amazing so how does the absolute zero hold up?

OP
OP

timmygogdon

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I had ordered a red but the dealer found a black one nearby with exactly the same specs and options but without a four month wait so I went black.

I like it. But I'll probably get a car wash pass next winter lol.

My prius prime and miata were both silver and I refused to buy another silver car! So boring! Would not have 3 in a row!
isnā€™t the tungsten silver more of a whiteish color than silver? thatā€™s another one i havenā€™t seen in person

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
same here! I see so many reds/yellows/black/gray but i havenā€™t seen a single white or tungsten silver haha
i went to a local supra even with over 15 supras. i had the only Turb grey there. it still does blow me away being able to see the light-to-dark curves one the car. its not static color at all, unlike red/yellow imo
Sponsored