Need help picking a color!

timmygogdon

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Looking to order a friend a new 2022 Supra but we’re stuck on colors. What is your favorite color and why? I’ve heard Absolute Zero looks the best but also Turbulence Grey is insanely nice.

What would you pick and why? I think we’re a no for red and yellow as we’ve seen them in person and they look kinda gross in my opinion.

Also, I’ve seen every color Supra but a white in person—are they more rare than other colors?

Thanks in advance for inputs!
Sponsored

SupraYYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0
Looking to order a friend a new 2022 Supra but we’re stuck on colors. What is your favorite color and why? I’ve heard Absolute Zero looks the best but also Turbulence Grey is insanely nice.

What would you pick and why? I think we’re a no for red and yellow as we’ve seen them in person and they look kinda gross in my opinion.
Timmy, I think a yellow vehicle with a short wheelbase would be entirely appropriate for you and your special friend.

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
I love my blues but a color that always pops out to me with Supras are Nitro Yellow and Turbulence Grey. Turbulence Grey has a sophisticated and classic look while the Nitro Yellow has no nonsense "yes, this is a serious sports car" vibe and suits the car well. The long hood and short trunk give the yellow a ferocious sports car feel.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Most metallic look: Turbulance grey / more expensive white
Most rare: matte phantom

I understand not wanting yellow or red. They are both full without any real sparkle to them. Personally I’d pick black and murder out the car if I had the option, however, I see this done a lot.

WillieGSTi

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91 CF Edition Phantom Gray, Rubicon CU Gray
Phantom Grey, White, Blue, Yellow and Turbulence Grey they are all hard to fine.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
And don't ask the internet what color you should buy, you should buy the one you like the best.

Example: I don't like white cars, at all. The white on the Supra looks good, it's got a nice pearl to it. But anything other than a black car is dumb.

I'm sure someone else thinks the opposite is true. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium

Also, I’ve seen every color Supra but a white in person—are they more rare than other colors?

Thanks in advance for inputs!
uh look at my icon - you think the red looks gross?

TX_MKV

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra MKV
I’m biased since I own a turbulence grey, but IMO turbulence grey and Absolute Zero look the best.

In the end, it doesn’t matter what we think. You’re going to be the one driving it.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Imo white seems to be the most common Supra color.

I typically always select white cars but prefer a bright white without a pearl cast to it… Hence the reason I went with tungsten silver.

Reactions: zrk

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (sold), 2023 F150 Tremor
Non-matte gray is easier to keep “looking“ clean and will blend in with other cars more. White/black will look better if you want to get creative with wheel colors. Black will hide the car’s lines more and show nicks and scratches more. White will show all the lines (and fake vents if that bothers you) and get dirty if the wind blows.

I’ve had two white cars before and have jumped on red for my recent two. In your case, do you plan on doing cosmetic mods on the exterior? If so, the choice can come down to how much contrast you want to see. I like contrast, so I lean towards the lighter end of the spectrum. If you want to be more subtle - gray or black it is.

Reactions: zrk

mmspider

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0L(sold)
Just so you know you cannot order a supra in the USA.

Personally I like black, silver or white.
Sponsored