Need people with Supras and other nice cars for a video idea!

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Stuff like this ruins it for the Supra.
So much this. This shit is ridiculous. I don't need to be grouped in with any other groups that are known to cause problems.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

timmygogdon

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
damn wtf why all this negativity for a little harmless fun lmao? no one gets hurt and it’s not like anyone cares?

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Reactions: zrk

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
damn wtf why all this negativity for a little harmless fun lmao? no one gets hurt and it’s not like anyone cares?
If 9 out of every 10 responses think you are an idiot and you ignore, Darwin is waiting to educate you just around the corner.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
I finally get it. I can be a little dense sometimes. Don’t really see any harm from this but just dumb as hell IMO.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
You guys think if I park on the wrong side of the pump, stretch the hose over my car to fill it, I can call it overhead filling and become famous?

Reactions: zrk

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Interesting. I’ve been seeing these on tik tok and Instagram.