New 2021 Supra Premium Deal in California

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I am currently working with Jeff on getting my Supra. So far, it has been a dream come true. I will never buy another car directly from a dealer again. No haggling, no BS, just this is the price, better then most prices, take it or leave it. If all goes well, I pick mine up on Monday!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Tacoma Offroad
what colors are available? any url links?
Tungsten or absolute zero with Driver assist package.

If you reach me on my cell phone 310-405-3507 I can send you a window sticker but Supra Premiums are fully loaded by default so they are all built about the same

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Jeff - just want to give you a big thanks for all your help! Best new car buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend anyone in the SoCal area to reach out to Jeff before heading off to a dealer! You have one very happy Supra owner here!

OP
OP
Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Tacoma Offroad
Jeff - just want to give you a big thanks for all your help! Best new car buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend anyone in the SoCal area to reach out to Jeff before heading off to a dealer! You have one very happy Supra owner here!
Enjoy the new Supra Sean! Was a pleasure working with you

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Enjoy the new Supra Sean! Was a pleasure working with you
Hello Jeff. Don't laugh but have to ask.......

Would you happen to have a name/company that covers KY? I guess I could do some "leg work" but would be guessing on where to start.

jxlxr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Alfa Romeo Guilia
Hello Jeff. Don't laugh but have to ask.......

Would you happen to have a name/company that covers KY? I guess I could do some "leg work" but would be guessing on where to start.
You can replicate at any Toyota dealer fairly easily if you can get them to agree to numbers. Get sales price to around $51k, less of course is better. US Bank residual is set at 70% for 10k miles per year for 2 year lease . Base MF is around .00105 to .00115. Ask for that and you should be able to fairly duplicate what is here. Thanks to this info I was in the Chicago area.

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
Are those numbers for a 3.0 engine?
Those numbers I would have been comfortable at getting the 3.0 than I did with my 2.0 dang. oh well.