New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

KongerR1

First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2017 Cadillac XT5, 2006 Yamaha R1, 2001 Honda F4i
Hello! Yes I'm a female and I own a Supra!

I've always owned some sort of sports coupe for most of my driving career starting with a Celica and everything in between, and coming full circle it seems to my Supra.
Also been riding since I was 6 years old, with many track days on my sport bikes. Track bikes and street bikes, expensive passions! The only advantage is I could use my track scrubs on my street bikes, helped keep some of the costs down.

Enjoying the Supra so far, feels a little safer having a cage around you but still has power and handling. I had a lady the other day make her husband stop the car so she could get out and check out my Supra in the driveway. She had a 1984 Supra/Celica sitting at home in her garage!
Sponsored

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
There are so many memes that can come out from this thread. Lol

It is always cool to see car girls, I am sure there are a lot out there.
Share the memes, I am open for a good laugh. :)

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hello! Yes I'm a female and I own a Supra!

I've always owned some sort of sports coupe for most of my driving career starting with a Celica and everything in between, and coming full circle it seems to my Supra.
Also been riding since I was 6 years old, with many track days on my sport bikes. Track bikes and street bikes, expensive passions! The only advantage is I could use my track scrubs on my street bikes, helped keep some of the costs down.

Enjoying the Supra so far, feels a little safer having a cage around you but still has power and handling. I had a lady the other day make her husband stop the car so she could get out and check out my Supra in the driveway. She had a 1984 Supra/Celica sitting at home in her garage!
Hello! Have you taken your Supra to the track yet?

KongerR1

First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hello! Have you taken your Supra to the track yet?
Not yet, dropped it off this morning for PPF. It was hard handing the keys over to someone else, and they will have it for a couple of days, I miss it already. Not sure any tracks will be open this summer with covid and 3rd wave making its way through Canada right now. We're very far behind in vaccines compared to the US.

I do hit as many ramps and twisty roads in the area but those are few and far between unfortunately. You will be pleasantly surprised how the Supra handles and how you think you're pushing it but it can go so much further!

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Someone awakened the "little BITCH" again.......thought he was asleep....anyway, getting a new opinion from someone who is not a total "idiot', is welcoming......also, to your point, at the rate of "whinery" (see how i did that) on the forum about one problem or another, may re-think my desire TO get one......

also, combed through some of the older threads on the this forum and your "bird brained" comments are ALL OVER this forum along with several comments similar to mine about how much of an A$$ you are.......don't you have one of those hanging "dangly-spinning" things over your crib that can keep you amused for the rest of your life?????
Why are you even here if you don't own a Supra? Just a Fanboy?

KongerR1

First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have many relatives in Brunei, been there a few times but it's been awhile since I've been back!
Last time I went Jerudong Park was no longer free! Always blew my mind that Brunei had a amusement park for everyone to use for FREE!!!

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Someone awakened the...
Why are you even here if you don't own a Supra? Just a Fanboy?
Dudes chill. Most people took @Axix23 's comment as joke. Well in today's society, it could be considered sexists, but that's another discussion..., but granted stfu was excessive in a non-vocal, non-emoji post..

Anyhow, anyone with the intention to buy or curiosity for the car can join, this is not piss off if you don't own one forum.
1618862496634.png

There are currently 541 people who are not even members in the forum....

Realygoofyguy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium, 2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road,

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Not yet, dropped it off this morning for PPF. It was hard handing the keys over to someone else, and they will have it for a couple of days, I miss it already. Not sure any tracks will be open this summer with covid and 3rd wave making its way through Canada right now. We're very far behind in vaccines compared to the US.

I do hit as many ramps and twisty roads in the area but those are few and far between unfortunately. You will be pleasantly surprised how the Supra handles and how you think you're pushing it but it can go so much further!
That sounds like fun! I try not to do any fun during the "break-in" period. the manual says 1200 miles. I'm only at about 166 or so.

And I have to go back to my PPF installer today to fix the PPF issues I noticed.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Dudes chill. Most people took @Axix23 's comment as joke. Well in today's society, it could be considered sexists, but that's another discussion..., but granted stfu was excessive in a non-vocal, non-emoji post..

Anyhow, anyone with the intention to buy or curiosity for the car can join, this is not piss off if you don't own one forum.
1618862496634.png

There are currently 541 people who are not even members in the forum....
Lol, my bad. It was indeed a bad joke. Didn’t know he would get that upset. ?

KongerR1

First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That sounds like fun! I try not to do any fun during the "break-in" period. the manual says 1200 miles. I'm only at about 166 or so.

And I have to go back to my PPF installer today to fix the PPF issues I noticed.
I'm still at break-in period too but I'm not over 4500 rpm on the ramps! I'm past the break-in for the tires too so I can still take a ramp over 100km/h technically..........?

thunderous_rs

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Audi RS6, 2019 Audi RS4, 2005 Evo 8 MR
I have many relatives in Brunei, been there a few times but it's been awhile since I've been back!
Last time I went Jerudong Park was no longer free! Always blew my mind that Brunei had a amusement park for everyone to use for FREE!!!
Hello there,

Yea I just got back here three months ago as I was living back home in Aus for the last 33 yrs. Figured, I'd say g'day to the family only to find that I am stuck here until later in the year. :) Despite living in Melbourne, I still bought my own car as I visit Brunei probably once every six months if that but no one drives my vehicle.

Yes, I still remember the good old days of JPMC when everything was cared for and when entries were free to the public and visitors from overseas. :lol: biggest mistake ever. were you around when they had the Michael Jackson concert too.