New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hello - I'm a 3-week old owner of a 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, Absolute Zero. I had a full-body PPF with ceramic coating.

I have never owned a sports car before. Actually, my previous vehicle was a Ford Ranger. :)

Given that I have lived in NYC for over a decade and recently left the city, I have not been driving during that time so this should be interesting.
Sponsored

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hi All ??‍♀
New here... hubs bought me (well he drives it too sometimes...?) a 2021 GR Supra A91 on 12/31/2020 to celebrate the last kiddos leaving the house ? and therefore hanging up my “soccer mom” MDX ? It’s an amazing treat to drive BY MYSELF (and with hubs ?) anywhere and everywhere now!! ! I never knew I was a car person until THIS CAR ??? WOW... fun fun FUN to drive ? I had no idea... loving it!
We live in the beautiful (albeit rainy) Pacific Northwest and look forward to many MANY road trips together in this baby.
I found this site when trying to identify a slight (but annoying) vibration noise in the cabin... what a great place this is! I appreciate all the knowledge and resources, I’m grateful for this GR Supra community ? (which I know know is the same thing as MKV ☺)
Have a fantastic day!
~ Alissa
PS Hmmmm all my pics have hubs in car cause I’m taking the pics?? I need to remedy that for future postings!
Nice to see another female driving a Supra. There are not many of us. :)

How are you liking the car?

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Female Supra Owners, Say "Hello"

I am a 3-week old new owner of a 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium. Since I moved out from NYC, I found myself needing to get a car and I fell in love with the Supra. In a sense, it is as small as my previous Manhattan apartments. :)

I do have not seen a forum dedicated to women who drive sports cars so I am starting this thread. I would like to get other female drivers' perspectives and experiences owning this car.

For example, on YouTube, when I search for videos about women organizing their cars, I see several women organizing their large sedans or SUVs. For some reason, they are packing in blankets, towels, and other large items as if they live in the car. Given that the Supra is rather small, I would like to know what other female drivers are doing.

All I have in my car outside of my registration and insurance card is a lip balm that I cannot reach while I am driving because I am short and my seat is so far forward.

So far, I make do with carrying everything in my purse that slides around when I drive since our Supra seats cannot hang a hook.

I hope there are more female Supra drivers out there so we can help each other out. :)

Itengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I have a lip balm too. :)
I keep it in the center storage area. The base 3.0 cars do not have the wireless charger, instead have the storage space

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
I would like to get other female drivers' perspectives and experiences owning this car.
Welcome!

......and likewise. Guys only want HP numbers and 0-60. I am in the market and would like to hear a perspective not previously heard on this forum.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
There's a female owned A90 in my area but I see the car very sporadically. I only know it's female owned cause I described it (it's very tastefully modified) to a shop I brought mine to and apparently she had work done there as well.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I am a 3-week old new owner of a 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium. Since I moved out from NYC, I found myself needing to get a car and I fell in love with the Supra. In a sense, it is as small as my previous Manhattan apartments. :)

I do have not seen a forum dedicated to women who drive sports cars so I am starting this thread. I would like to get other female drivers' perspectives and experiences owning this car.

For example, on YouTube, when I search for videos about women organizing their cars, I see several women organizing their large sedans or SUVs. For some reason, they are packing in blankets, towels, and other large items as if they live in the car. Given that the Supra is rather small, I would like to know what other female drivers are doing.

All I have in my car outside of my registration and insurance card is a lip balm that I cannot reach while I am driving because I am short and my seat is so far forward.

So far, I make do with carrying everything in my purse that slides around when I drive since our Supra seats cannot hang a hook.

I hope there are more female Supra drivers out there so we can help each other out. :)
My wife regularly takes ours to her work (she works at the police station) and loves driving it. She's 6 feet and fits easy. Everything stays in her purse, not really any storage space. She loves the Refraction Blue and insisted on tint when we picked it up (fine by me ? ) and we picked out which catback we wanted from YouTube videos. She NEVER cared about mods with my other cars, but the Supra she's much more interested in. It's pretty awesome. Makes buying stuff for the car very easy.

Last edited:

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid

YAY! Welcome! ^_^

It's great to have more female car enthusiasts in the community. There are a couple of female GR Supra here if I recall correctly. Here's to having a great discussion amongst each other. :D