Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Interior interaction:
Oh boy and it won’t look ANYTHING like that IF it’s actually released 😑. I don’t understand why these reviewers get so pumped about an interior that won’t look anything like that and are so amazed with some rgb lighting

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Oh boy and it won’t look ANYTHING like that IF it’s actually released 😑. I don’t understand why these reviewers get so pumped about an interior that won’t look anything like that and are so amazed with some rgb lighting
Because a good amount of car reviewers and almost all car influencers are just shills used by corpos for advertisement. They are tools utilized by marketing teams across all industries. I've even been part of meetings where reviewers are seen as marketing opportunities. Reviewers are afraid of being critical since they could be blacklisted from events and not recieve press vehicles so they just end up regurgitating talking points from a press release/guide.

This looked like a catastrophic attempt to ride on the coat tails of the N Vision 74 or become a meme like the awful Cybertruck.

With how bad things are going for Nissan, I'm sure the "new" GTR will just be a rebodied R35... much like the "new" Z.

Last edited:

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Because a good amount of car reviewers and almost all car influencers are just shills used by corpos for advertisement. They are tools utilized by marketing teams across all industries. I've even been part of meetings where reviewers are seen as marketing opportunities. Reviewers are afraid of being critical since they could be blacklisted from events l and not recieve press vehicles so they just end up regurgitating talking points from a press release/guide.

This looked like a catastrophic attempt to ride on the coat tails of the N Vision 74 or become a meme like the awful Cybertruck.

With how bad things are going for Nissan, I'm sure the "new" GTR will just be a rebodied R35... much like the "new" Z.
Exactly. Watch all the videos to hear the brochure in audiobook format and see a few things not mentioned in the press release. Then completely ignore any and all opinions the person may have about the car as they are pointless.

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (sold), 2023 F150 Tremor

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Because a good amount of car reviewers and almost all car influencers are just shills used by corpos for advertisement. They are tools utilized by marketing teams across all industries. I've even been part of meetings where reviewers are seen as marketing opportunities. Reviewers are afraid of being critical since they could be blacklisted from events l and not recieve press vehicles so they just end up regurgitating talking points from a press release/guide.

I also can’t stand her which doesn’t help lol

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I wonder if they’ll do the Z treatment on the R36. Just new body panels on a “modified chassis”.
I'd bet the farm on that being exactly what they're gonna do. We expect nothing less.

OP
OP
Bryster

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
You think they ditch the VR38?
Sponsored