NJ/NYC

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Didn't look modded. No front plate. The sound of our horns makes it even worse. It is such an embarassing sound.

Congrats on getting hitched! Been married for 10 years. I flew some family to the Bahamas and got married on the beach in a small ceremony. I don't have the proper mindset to plan a big wedding locally. Not sure what you're doing but I wish you a stress-free few weeks.
Agreed on the horn - I stay away from it.

Thanks man! Its gonna be in jersey city - almost everything is done and okay as of now, lets hope it stays that way lol
Sponsored

DavisV

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2021/Infiniti Q60
Spotted a white Supra on River Road in Weehawken this morning. I beeped and waved. Didn't see a response. I felt like a tool, of course.
This was definitely me ? just got her last week, sorry Iā€™m usually on the phone for work and donā€™t notice much going on around me.

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
This was definitely me ? just got her last week, sorry Iā€™m usually on the phone for work and donā€™t notice much going on around me.
Oh snap, we can form a River Road crew :rofl: (ikeaboy would have to drive back though lol)

I guess thereā€™s another white Supra around here because Iā€™ve seen it in early 2020s when I got my car.

DavisV

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2021/Infiniti Q60
Oh snap, we can form a River Road crew :rofl: (ikeaboy would have to drive back though lol)

I guess thereā€™s another white Supra around here because Iā€™ve seen it in early 2020s when I got my car.
Iā€™m always around if you guys want to meet for a mini photo shoot or just to hangout, would be fun ? my downpipes get installed tmrw

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Haha. All good! I was cut off by a Miata 2 minutes before seeing you so it brightened up my day.

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Iā€™m always around if you guys want to meet for a mini photo shoot or just to hangout, would be fun ? my downpipes get installed tmrw
Iā€™ll post up next time there are some kinda plans in the works - probably second part of October for me though cause escaping northeast and flying to Hawaii after the wedding.

Last edited:

DavisV

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2021/Infiniti Q60
Iā€™ll post up next time there are some kinda plans in the works - probably second way of October for me though cause escaping northeast and flying to Hawaii after the wedding.
Sounds like youā€™re in for a good time, congrats brother ? keep us posted

spdandpwr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra // 2020 BMW X3M
I went to my go-to car wash (The Puddle) this morning. It's in Ridgefield Park. They had this flyer and told me to come join on the 26th. Anyone interested?
I tried going to Puddle on Saturday and the line was around the block so I just opted to go elsewhere.

In other news, I met up with some Supras the other day. There was a total of seven of us:

thumbnail.jpeg

DavisV

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2021/Infiniti Q60
Haha. All good! I was cut off by a Miata 2 minutes before seeing you so it brightened up my day.
Haha miata is always the answer ?
Iā€™m down for the 26th, although I think I have a baby shower that day ? Iā€™ll try to coordinate

knh42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Absolute Zero Supra LE
Hey guys! I've had my 2020 for over a year now and I figured its time to get out and meet more owners especially seeing there's a bunch of you near/in Hudson County. I'm in Jersey city and always around the area as well (Weehawken/Hoboken/etc).

spdandpwr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey guys! I've had my 2020 for over a year now and I figured its time to get out and meet more owners especially seeing there's a bunch of you near/in Hudson County. I'm in Jersey city and always around the area as well (Weehawken/Hoboken/etc).
I'm down for this. Maybe we figure out a free weekend. I just moved to NJ and could use some driving time

dcobar

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0, 1992 JDM MR2
Hey, just picked up a Supra a few weeks ago. I live in Cliffside Park and would be down to join the River Road crew lol.

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hey, just picked up a Supra a few weeks ago. I live in Cliffside Park and would be down to join the River Road crew lol.
Welcome! We moved from Cliffside Park to Edgewater just in July!

spdandpwr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I've been at Toyota of Hackensack for 3 hours just to do an oil change and flash. What the hell lol. These guys sell tons of these cars, why are they so slow

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I've been at Toyota of Hackensack for 3 hours just to do an oil change and flash. What the hell lol. These guys sell tons of these cars, why are they so slow
I've never been to that dealer but I went to Lia Toyota of Rockland earlier this week to finally get my Nav activated after owning the car for 6 months already lol. They were supposed to do the recall as well but they didn't have enough time. I spoke to the Supra tech directly and he told me that the cars battery has to be at a certain charge level before his system will allow the update to go through. Apparently the update is a very large file and does take a couple of hours.

Not sure if any of that was BS but the tech did seem pretty knowledgeable.
Sponsored