_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
That's a90shop, not Visconti.
I guess I misinterpreted that post then. I read it as Visconti posting it then later adding the bottom part in reference to themselves.

@Marshall@ViscontiTuning, I apologize for the confusion.

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I guess I misinterpreted that post then. I read it as Visconti posting it then later adding the bottom part in reference to themselves.

@Marshall@ViscontiTuning, I apologize for the confusion.
That was A90Shop, not us. Lol. - I dont think they ever did a single one. Lol.

TYMBOM

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91, Trackhawk, Golf R
It’s cool they can move to Finland, but if it is that quick, open a “branch” this side of the pond. Protect your process and get that cheddar. Win-win. I would “assume” North American prob has one of, if not the largest market of Supra’s/BMW’s for tuning.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
It’s cool they can move to Finland, but if it is that quick, open a “branch” this side of the pond. Protect your process and get that cheddar. Win-win. I would “assume” North American prob has one of, if not the largest market of Supra’s/BMW’s for tuning.
Id also assume Germany. Either way then need to get back into business with us NATO countries. Happy this happened

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
It may be that they've an entrusted colleague / friend in Finland. Otherwise, why not Germany, UK, etc..

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Has anyone heard of Wrench Studios in the UK? They cracked the new G80 M3 and tuned it. I assume the G80 uses the same Bosch MG1 ECM….

https://www.motor1.com/news/560137/bmw-m3-races-tuned-m3/
Wishful thinking, but more like a case of poor journalism and Wrench actually used Femto to unlock.

It's like me saying at a car meet that "I tuned my Supra" when I really meant "I had my Supra tuned"

I hope I'm wrong, but it looks like Femto has a lock on this part of the industry....pun intended

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Sorry guys, this discussion became more for lulz, we don't have any right to be funny about this situation so we can't answer your questions in this topic.
Hope for your understanding.
this is a shitty situation for Russians. I have 2 “friends” there and they are in a shit situation, absolutely hate what’s going on there right now. They have gone to protest and haven’t been arrested yet, but so many of their friends have. I think the majority of people hate the Russian government right now, not the Russian people. Though some are stuck in their ways and not on other sources of media besides the state run crap and don’t know better. I feel for the Russian people and the hardships their government put on them. Like was stated before now is the best time to do something about their president.