No more Russia unlocks

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
If you’re unvaxed, you need to relax. If you are vaccinated, time to identify as pureblood.

It looks like they’re going with sanctions for now, hopefully it doesn’t escalate.

0DDE4E21-1DAC-4363-BF4E-70C3F433D93E.jpeg

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
You realize he has 80% of his Army deployed and to put it mildly most are conscripts. The US has no draft and yes this involves the world and trade. Geo-political strategy at play. As was put out yesterday - Russia's economy is one of a 'gas station'. He has no depth or capacity given he mostly exports oil and gas. Thats it.

In case you are wondering most of Ukraine is not up for this treatment. I can have my wife explain that in Russian or 4 other languages she speaks lol. Do you think for a minute they are better off with an AK pointed at all of them and no elections etc. Putin choosing the next government and taking this one out by force. Sorry wake up. This is exactly what is wrong with Putin.
A former low level KGB soldier stationed in East Germany when the Wall came down. He has been butthurt ever since. He thinks the end of the Soviet Union was wrong. He lives in the past. He is dangerous. Wake up.
Still drinking the cool aid bud and are overall misinformed....just stick with cars here please

Burgerman

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 3.0 Prem,
We’ve accepted packages during our wars..

I only worry that our side will refuse to trade (or ship) anything to / from Russia. But for them to stop taking packages isn’t logical
It isn’t logic, it’s the sanctions. Sanctions = No more business with Mother Russia!

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
"We should stick to cars, but (insert ratty dismissive comment that's obviously political)."

This thread. :rolleyes:

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
It isn’t logic, it’s the sanctions. Sanctions = No more business with Mother Russia!
The guys first comment said that international shipping isn’t their (Russia’s) priority right now. That is the part that doesn’t make sense. Russia isn’t giving themselves sanctions obviously. He was confused ig

Burgerman

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 3.0 Prem,
Any opinion on FB or elsewhere doesn't really hold up any value either, unless it's for Cars n Coffee ? or protest at location X.
Lol. For a second I thought you wrote “prostitutes” instead of “protests”! THAT got MY attention!

Bassoonytoon

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nitro Yellow / 2017 86 Special Editio
"We should stick to cars, but (insert ratty dismissive comment that's obviously political)."

This thread. :rolleyes:
yeah I think I get how this thread works:
1 - talk about cars briefly but make sure to insert oversimplification of political issues
2 - say anyone who doesn’t agree with my opinion is a <<insert insult here>>
2a - bonus points if the insult is passive aggressive

Ok. Let me try this:

I love the Supra but it sucks that I can’t send my ECU to Russia. This is all their fault (pick a large group of people you don’t like). If you don’t agree, clearly you’re an uneducated troglodyte and have no business posting about Supras. Shut up about things you don’t know and stay on the topic of politics in this thread in the ECU Tuning subforum.

now I’m macho and have credibility ? oh yeah!

1645758877765.gif

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
You all sound like a bunch of 2.0 owners bickering over biscotti
Keep 2.0s, Randy Savage and Biscotti out of this…

On a positive note; Adidas stock is probably gonna come out alright in this. Here we have a Russian military attack dog wearing a standard issue Adidas jump suit. It is said these dogs are put in place specifically to protect the ECM stockpile.

F2101BAE-755C-4A77-9A46-A3F387FC0D0B.jpeg

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Nah this is about to be the THIRD cancer thread that ends up being yet another Russian Meme dump zone LOL

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Keep 2.0s, Randy Savage and Biscotti out of this…

On a positive note; Adidas stock is probably gonna come out alright in this. Here we have a Russian military attack dog wearing a standard issue Adidas jump suit. It is said these dogs are put in place specifically to protect the ECM stockpile.

F2101BAE-755C-4A77-9A46-A3F387FC0D0B.jpeg
Are we sure he is a Russian dog? He isn’t squatting in front of anything and there is no vodka
Sponsored