OEM Audio Plus with aftermarket speakers.. Opinions

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Maybe this thread may be able to assist me with another audio appearance issue.

I want to replace the sub grilles with something that pops a little more. The OEM grills pop right off with the pry tool, but unless I want to screw the new grilles into the sub enclosure cover, there are no existing holes. I'd prefer to use the existing holes / placement, so I am going to return. Considering spray painting the grill covers.

Anyone know of grill covers that use the existing setup? Thanks in advance!

Mark

cvondra

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 BMW X6 M50i
Maybe this thread may be able to assist me with another audio appearance issue.

I want to replace the sub grilles with something that pops a little more. The OEM grills pop right off with the pry tool, but unless I want to screw the new grilles into the sub enclosure cover, there are no existing holes. I'd prefer to use the existing holes / placement, so I am going to return. Considering spray painting the grill covers.

Anyone know of grill covers that use the existing setup? Thanks in advance!

Mark
I've asked this ? Before but got no love. Following.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
I would recommend not changing the speakers with anything other than the OEM impedance, which is 2-ohm I believe. You will be altering the watts=volume that OEM+ can't tune remotely. Ask what speakers on their list they can tune remotely or wait for their speakers. Since their current equipment is all Audiotec Fischer my guess would be they use them for the speakers, most likely their "MATCH" brand considering they are using their DSP/AMP.
Sponsored