OEM Audio+ High Resolution Audio Amp and Subwoofer

joeyliv

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Desperation. Lol I am trying to get the photo without taking my car apart again. I installed am Mobridge amp and we are having trouble getting all the speakers to work. So we need to customize the harness to get it right. So if I can find out what pins and what wires go to what speakers I can save time and one less time I need to take apart the hatch.
Sponsored

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Desperation. Lol I am trying to get the photo without taking my car apart again. I installed am Mobridge amp and we are having trouble getting all the speakers to work. So we need to customize the harness to get it right. So if I can find out what pins and what wires go to what speakers I can save time and one less time I need to take apart the hatch.
Just take it by the shop I used in the valley for my mobridge install.

ericchen_ec

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Messaged oemplus a couple of questions regarding their collaboration with Orellaacoustics. They mentioned that the 2 speakers in the back were repurposed to be mid woofers. So I guess they changed their minds about deleting the 2 speakers originally. Does anyone have any input on how it sounds now that they are now functional again? was the purchase worth it even more after this adjustment?

Janice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 BRZ
Glad to hear that they are increasing the mids with the unused speaker. The system oem+ system uses a Mobridge most25 signal processor followed by a match 7 channel amp and a cheap small mono amp. On my harness it appeared that many of the speakers donā€™t work because the connection isnā€™t connected, relying on the tuning to make the front speakers do most the work. I am curious how they get 7+ channels? Do they replace the harness or is it all done with tuning?

ericchen_ec

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Glad to hear that they are increasing the mids with the unused speaker. The system oem+ system uses a Mobridge most25 signal processor followed by a match 7 channel amp and a cheap small mono amp. On my harness it appeared that many of the speakers donā€™t work because the connection isnā€™t connected, relying on the tuning to make the front speakers do most the work. I am curious how they get 7+ channels? Do they replace the harness or is it all done with tuning?
Thatā€™s a good question, you should reach out to them and let me know what they do, curious as well!

OP
OP
tadda

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Messaged oemplus a couple of questions regarding their collaboration with Orellaacoustics. They mentioned that the 2 speakers in the back were repurposed to be mid woofers. So I guess they changed their minds about deleting the 2 speakers originally. Does anyone have any input on how it sounds now that they are now functional again? was the purchase worth it even more after this adjustment?
That's great news...:thumbsup:

I suggested to these guys over 2 years ago that rather than delete the OE subs that they utilize them as mid bass speakers during initial development discussions with them....

Janice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 BRZ
Thatā€™s a good question, you should reach out to them and let me know what they do, curious as well!
I did reach out to Orella and they confirmed that the system from OEM+ that has a 7 channel amp and a 1 channel amp is going to have all speakers working with new tuning provided by OEM +.
The old OEM+ system will require upgrades on the OEM+ side.
I reached out to OEM+ about providing tuning if we upgrade and I have yet to hear anything.
Sponsored