OEM Tire concern?

mycin

First Name
Myles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
I have a 2020 Supra stock no mods with about 20000 miles on it. I live in the Chicago area and swap my tires onto the stock wheels every April and November. This April since I've put back on the OEM Michelin tires the car sort of has a "dead" feel on center. The tires are the original tires from when I bought the car new and have very little wear, even the rears as it's driven as a daily very low mileage car ( basically 10K on these tires.) My winters are Continental DSW's that have always felt different but this year somethings off I can't put my finger on it. Any ideas as to why this is driving like this?
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Tire psi?

The tires can dry or rot over the winter depending on how you stored them. It might take a little re-breakin to get the surface cleaned up. Did you also note which corner the tires came off of and remounted them as they were?

My car is on original 2020 tires.. they drive fine at 4K miles.

OP
OP

mycin

First Name
Myles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
37psi all around and keep the tires at the dealership I work at in the winter, a controlled 72 degrees year round. Tires went back on the same wheels they originally came off of.

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
How often are they balanced?

OP
OP

mycin

First Name