Official 2020 Supra MPG: 24 City / 31 Highway / 26 Combined

John8

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Nitro, FJ Cruiser 2012
....hymm how can you guys get these high mpgs....I'm doing 11.1 L/100km (21mpg) here with half city/half highway and occasionally sport mode.
Now that I know how to reset my trip odometer, lol, I am going to do just like with my FJ Cruiser for the entire time I have had it, check at each fillip, what millage I am actually getting. On my FJ, I get from 18 to 22 and normally 21 and many guys get 16 to 18, so I may driver lighter than some, but hard not to enjoy the Supra just a little bit more. :^)
Sponsored

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
....hymm how can you guys get these high mpgs....I'm doing 11.1 L/100km (21mpg) here with half city/half highway and occasionally sport mode.
Drive like a Granddad :)

I did a gentle highway trip yesterday & got under 7 L/100kms

Not hard to get well over 10 in sport & standing on it :cool:

3rdGearEvo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV, 2003 Evo VIII
Just filled up after doing 200 miles highway and 47 miles combined with 2 wot pulls from a dig. 9 gallons of fuel. 27mpg. Not too bad I must say

Famo

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra
Getting 20 mpg about 170-200 miles per fill up, but I fill up on the second bar usually. This is with a good amount of sport mode and the rest normal. Quick question for you guys as I've never let the car drop below 2 bars, if I let it go to 1 or even zero is there a warning that pops up that fuel is low? Also, when I fill up at 2 bars I only get about 9 gallons and the first bar always goes down within 10-15 miles is that normal? Sometimes I will also have like 4 bars when I turn the car back on and within a few miles one of the bars comes back (making it 5) is this normal or is the sensor bad? Thanks!

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Getting 20 mpg about 170-200 miles per fill up, but I fill up on the second bar usually. This is with a good amount of sport mode and the rest normal. Quick question for you guys as I've never let the car drop below 2 bars, if I let it go to 1 or even zero is there a warning that pops up that fuel is low? Also, when I fill up at 2 bars I only get about 9 gallons and the first bar always goes down within 10-15 miles is that normal? Sometimes I will also have like 4 bars when I turn the car back on and within a few miles one of the bars comes back (making it 5) is this normal or is the sensor bad? Thanks!
That meter gauge on the dash is based on miles/gallon I swear. Itll be half for me when I'm in sport. When I'm back to normal for a while itll jump up a bar. It's so inaccurate. I just use the miles available on the screen to get gas. But yes if you get low enough a warning does come on.

Famo

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra
That meter gauge on the dash is based on miles/gallon I swear. Itll be half for me when I'm in sport. When I'm back to normal for a while itll jump up a bar. It's so inaccurate. I just use the miles available on the screen to get gas. But yes if you get low enough a warning does come on.
Lol it really is and miles available? where is this located? I have never seen this. I know on my Q60 I was able to shift through stuff and it would tell me exactly how many miles I had left till I needed to fill up on my gauges I really loved that feature and have been missing it lol. So if this actually exists on the supra as well I will be thrilled! Thanks!

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lol it really is and miles available? where is this located? I have never seen this. I know on my Q60 I was able to shift through stuff and it would tell me exactly how many miles I had left till I needed to fill up on my gauges I really loved that feature and have been missing it lol. So if this actually exists on the supra as well I will be thrilled! Thanks!
Message me in the morning and I'll find out. I forget how I got there. But it's set as part of my split screen.

A90 Zero

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 BRZ, 2020 Supra
XtremeMac -
I just noticed your post to this thread ealier this month and am suprised nobody asked (1) do you set your displays in metric units and (2) isn't 263 kilometers per hour a slightly excessive speed?

John8

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Nitro, FJ Cruiser 2012
Went out today for a longer drive, about 85% on the freeway at 80 or so and the rest in town. I use the odometer and fillip to check real milage per gallon. Got 32.8 MPG. if not any city driving, I would have gotten a little over 33 a gallon. About 2600 feet elevation.

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Typical mileage for a 50 mile round trip which is mostly hwy traveling @ 80 mph with cruise control I average 30~32 mpg...

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
You are right, it is based on miles/gallon. It gets real cute at the ass end of the gauge when it drops from two bars quickly to no bars because of driving conditions. Then it clears up and one bar appears again only to fall off again (and repeat the process).

Last edited:

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You are right, it is based on miles/gallon. It gets real cute at the ass end of the gauge when it drops to two bars quickly to no bars because of driving conditions. Then it clears up and one bar appears again only to fall off again (and repeat the process).
Ya I didnt realize that initially thought I was leaking gas somewhere when i jumped between modes.
Sponsored