Official ABSOLUTE ZERO WHITE Supra Club Thread

Half Vast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner
Ok, ok. All you guys posting pics of the Absolute White Supra must stop! I thought Phantom Matte Gray was the color I really wanted but now seeing all these pics, my resolve is wavering. Sheesh! :confused1:

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
These pictures almost make the color look like Hockenheim Silver from the M2 Competition. I'm sure it isn't anywhere near as silver as that color, but with enough metallic flakes it could be a little similar. Will be really interesting to see it in person and see how dynamic of a white it is.

4cdbd5b2-3536-9a30.jpg

rob13567

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 camaro 2ss
These pictures almost make the color look like Hockenheim Silver from the M2 Competition. I'm sure it isn't anywhere near as silver as that color, but with enough metallic flakes it could be a little similar. Will be really interesting to see it in person and see how dynamic of a white it is.

4cdbd5b2-3536-9a30.jpg
if you look up mineral white m3s it'll look like that in certain light

Goose

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
I dropped the wife off at work yesterday, and went to sit in a new Z4. It's their white, and if it's the same, looks really sharp.

Not the M40i, unfortunately.

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
if you look up mineral white m3s it'll look like that in certain light
Thanks! I should have just asked which BMW color this aligns with since, well, it's a BMW color after all. Mineral white does indeed share some characteristics with Hockenheim Silver. So that's exciting!

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I should have just asked which BMW color this aligns with since, well, it's a BMW color after all. Mineral white does indeed share some characteristics with Hockenheim Silver. So that's exciting!
Ugh I hate the mineral white, so hard to paint match if anything happens to it. I stuck to alpine white.

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Waaaaaaw, red is a killer on this photo :eek:
Agreed. I really like it in white, but it's hard to not love the red more in this photo. Probably has something to do with almost all of my past sports cars being red :)
Sponsored