Official CU LATER GRAY Supra Club Thread

jinrawke

First Name
jin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
maybe A91-MT!
My CU Later has been stuck in a dealer show room for a week now.... Auto transport schedules are so delayed right now I can't even schedule one to go out(perhaps because of SEMA).
I also planned to keep mine 'close' to stock with wheels and maybe the duckbill spoiler but man that wing that kingdooksdb has is growing on me.

I've been looking at wheels and it's tough to know what color would work well until I see the paint in person. I initially thought of a bronze wheel to match the accents in the paint.
Sponsored

nebulous13

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT Supra CU Later Grey
I've been looking at wheels and it's tough to know what color would work well until I see the paint in person. I initially thought of a bronze wheel to match the accents in the paint.
I went with bronze.
561FFAAE-14A3-43B4-857A-5DE1975827CB.jpeg

Best I can do until I get them mounted.

Sal Rod

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT SE
So many Cu later grey Supras.
Like i said probably 490 Cu later out the 500 supra's se made LOL

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
So many Cu later grey Supras.
Like i said probably 490 Cu later out the 500 supra's se made LOL
I'd guess maybe 350-400 are CU, with 100-150 being Burnout. Just know that only about 70 people on here voted in my A91-MT price poll, and even less have posted their VINs, so the vast majority aren't owned by active forum members.

Sal Rod

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT SE
I'd guess maybe 350-400 are CU, with 100-150 being Burnout. Just know that only about 70 people on here voted in my A91-MT price poll, and even less have posted their VINs, so the vast majority aren't owned by active forum members.
Yeah,for sure there is more burnout white Supras sold than what we see here on the forums.
I was just pointing out how everywhere i look(fb,IG,Forums,youtube) when there is someone showing off their A91MT,its actually the CU later grey,even when i was car shoping for mine all i found was CU later greys available.
So im pretty sure there is something about it production wise.

A916SPD

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Toyota supra, VW Touareg TDI
Congrats! Check that your navigation maps work before you leave the dealer.
Lol you too ?? Mine still doesnā€™t work. Took it for its first service I was told give it 48 hrs itā€™ll pop upā€¦
Sponsored