Official NOCTURNAL BLACK Supra Club Thread

NewGuy

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium,18 X5 M
Most camera phones have a fish eye lens which distorts the curves of the Supra enough to make it look a little off.

I like the red accent!
Thanks! I’ve been debating on whether or not to take them off and look for something in black.
Sponsored

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Work in progress. Looking at a full set of normal wheels, coilovers and a full carbon fiber set this spring
Factory suspension? I just snagged a pair of weld venturas with a 305/45/17 for my rear on my nocturnal and I’m curious if yours is on lowering springs haha

EziGR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Factory suspension? I just snagged a pair of weld venturas with a 305/45/17 for my rear on my nocturnal and I’m curious if yours is on lowering springs haha
That’s 100% stock suspension. I have RSR super downs but decided that 305/45/17 were more important and didn’t want to risk rubbing

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Just spotted today by one of our photographers!

2020 Black Supra MKV A90 - 1.jpg

2020 Black Supra MKV A90 - 2.jpg
Tell the guy to get a 4WD car for winter. Car looks stupid with those wheels and tires.

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
I think my car is done in the aesthetic department. I may go wide body down the road, but not sure. Once I'm done with the performance side, I'm moving on to something else more than likely.

Photoshoot-21.jpg
Pretty sure getting the wide body kit will take your build to the next level ;)

Last edited:

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Pretty sure getting the wide body kit will take your build to the next level ;)
I just don't know what to go with. I'm looking at mixing pieces. I don't want to get rid of some of the current CF trim. I will more than likely have to replace the fenders... but not sure yet. I'm talking with my local body shop to explore options. If I go through with it, we're actually going to paint it an older Toyota color.

This may or may not happen. I'm focused on finishing up the performance side of my build before doing anything else cosmetic to the car.

Last edited:

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
I just don't know what to go with. I'm looking at mixing pieces. I don't want to get rid of some of the current CF trim. I will more than likely have to replace the fenders... but not sure yet. I'm talking with my local body shop to explore options. If I go through with it, we're actually going to paint it an older Toyota color.

This may or may not happen. I'm focused on finishing up the performance side of my build before doing anything else cosmetic to the car.
Performance mods can make you smile more often you know

5teeb

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FD RX7 and A90 Supra
Upgrades!
Wheels: 19x10.5 TWS Forged RS317 Square setup
Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sports
Lowering Springs: HKS Hipermax adjustable springs

Kudos to SD Garage in San Diego for the build!
tws-supra.jpg
What are the Offsets on these? I'm thinking about buying some wheels from a friend that are 19x10.5 +25 squared but I haven't been able to find many people running 10.5 on the front

orvillesd

First Name
Orville
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2018 Civic Type R

Bla1rBr1ck

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra Nocturnal Black
Always wanted an all black car. Work in progress, but man does this look good in black!!!!!! Love seeing all the Nocturnal builds in here!! Keep em coming.

Supra2.jpg

Supra1.jpg
Sponsored