Official REFRACTION Supra Club Thread

860supra

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Refraction blue a91 supra, 2015 Bmw 550xi m sport
A couple weeks in and loving the car and the color!
205EB403-93F9-461E-B64A-8C6EEE2A94CE.jpeg
Ok so I got my A91 last week and was expecting my duckbill spoiler and I didnā€™t get it. So I contacted them and they said they are on backorder.....then yesterday I was told that I didnā€™t order it, but no where on the Toyota website does it give you the option to add it on what did you do to get yours?

Sangeof

First Name
Sanju
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra A91 Refraction
Ok so I got my A91 last week and was expecting my duckbill spoiler and I didnā€™t get it. So I contacted them and they said they are on backorder.....then yesterday I was told that I didnā€™t order it, but no where on the Toyota website does it give you the option to add it on what did you do to get yours?
Some of the early refractions came with them. Otherwise you most likely arenā€™t getting it. I got my a91 refraction on 10/27 and after I saw online that itā€™s not even gloss carbon fiber, I did not care anymore. You can get plenty of exposed gloss carbon fiber spoilers from vendors. Itā€™s not really a big deal. No point arguing with dealer either because they donā€™t care. I tried.

ThatOneSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition Supra (Refraction Blue), 2004 Nissan 350z
Like Sangeof said, Some of the A91s came with the spoiler but the good majority of them did not as there was a delay in the manufacturing process for them. In the case of my car, my dealer asked if I wanted to go ahead and receive the car without the spoiler and they call me later on when the spoiler became available of which I was told could be potentially around January as the people that chose to wait for their car with the spoiler will get first dibs.

What I would make sure of if your car didn't come with the spoiler is that you didn't pay for it, they should have discounted the car $1200 (Someone correct me if im wrong on the amount, as its been a bit since I had this conversation with my dealer.)

I believe there is a post somewhere on the forum about the matter and a ton of us that got the A91 chipped in to what our dealers told us on there.

I think most people are looking at the rexspeed one, because its very similar to the one that was supposed to come on the car, but actually carbon fiber and not carbon but painted matte black like the OEM one.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Refraction Supra booty shot 21 miles on odometer (picked up last night) and cameo appearance by 295 mile on odometer 2020 Rx 450H F sport performance atomic silver with red with circuit red interior. Funny story about car cover. I bought it in 2016 for leased RC 350 and never used it. Who knew 5 years later I actually needed it. Lol.
F50471E6-39AC-401C-A1FD-F7A8F2295528.jpeg
BD1F849E-0B1F-426E-A7DA-BE36918202FE.jpeg
62181039-F32A-44D2-9F06-D26D54CD1087.jpeg
damn man. Need two garage spaces now. You rotating around who gets to park inside?

Sangeof

First Name
Sanju
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra A91 Refraction
damn man. Need two garage spaces now. You rotating around who gets to park inside?
No the two month old Lexus got evicted out of garage permanently. I did full front end xpel ultimate plus ppf on the RX. Supra needs garage more since it wonā€™t be daily.

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
Mine is not the stock one. It is a Rexpeed one that I ordered as soon as I found out they weren't going to be coming with them.

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
I love my 2020 red but if I could have afforded this special edition I would have, I love the blue.

redspencer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue Supra; Track-tuned IS350 w/ OS Giken TCD
I'm late to the party on this thread. Here's my A91 which was the first delivered Refraction Blue in the country back in early September. It's been a little over two months of ownership and the Supra is currently under 300 miles.

I was going to wait till it reached 1,200 miles before getting a downpipe and tune but the anticipation is killing me so it will get tuned by Titan during the Christmas break. :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20201025-145551_Gallery.jpg

ThatOneSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition Supra (Refraction Blue), 2004 Nissan 350z
I'm late to the party on this thread. Here's my A91 which was the first delivered Refraction Blue in the country back in early September. It's been a little over two months of ownership and the Supra is currently under 300 miles.

I was going to wait till it reached 1,200 miles before getting a downpipe and tune but the anticipation is killing me so it will get tuned by Titan during the Christmas break. :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20201025-145551_Gallery.jpg
Nice, the color looks so good with the green trees behind! I also got mine back in september and I've been trying to drive her as much as possible, I've only got 700 miles on it now. You'll have to let us know how the tune and downpipe are from titan.
I actually just bought their catless downpipe and piggyback tune for my A91 from a member on the forum. I am trying to wait until 1200 miles to install any mods though, so hearing how you like it would be great, As mine just has performance parts sitting in the garage waiting to be installed haha.
Sponsored