Official RENAISSANCE RED 2.0 Supra Club Thread

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
I was about to order a Refraction until this deal for the Launch Edition fell in my lap. Red is my favorite color, anyway. Absolutely couldn't pass it up. Cheers!
Where did you get it from in KY? I was going to look at one myself but it was a 4 hour drive from Ohio so I went to a closer dealer in Georgetown and got a Premium for a good deal.

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Where did you get it from in KY? I was going to look at one myself but it was a 4 hour drive from Ohio so I went to a closer dealer in Georgetown and got a Premium for a good deal.
I purchased it from Tim Short Auto Group in Hazard. My friends buddy works down there and worked the deal for me. Even delivered it up 3 hours and drove my trade back. Could not have been happier.

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I purchased it from Tim Short Auto Group in Hazard. My friends buddy works down there and worked the deal for me. Even delivered it up 3 hours and drove my trade back. Could not have been happier.
That's the exact one I was gonna go for. I felt bad because I told them I was coming but then it got so late that I couldn't make the drive (plus it was raining lol). Thats good tho, the place I went gave me a good deal and matched my car payment amount I wanted. Just gotta get their ugly dealership sticker off the rear.

ravenwest

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
Looks like Iā€™m joining the Renaissance Red 2.0 gang. I was really on the fence between Turbulence Gray, Yellow and Red and decided that even though Gray looked good I wanted a car that wasnā€™t the same old boring black/white/gray like 95% of cars on the road and every one Iā€™ve had before. Lol

Hopefully picking up my car in MD on Wednesday or Friday!

Spoiler

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0
Looks like Iā€™m joining the Renaissance Red 2.0 gang. I was really on the fence between Turbulence Gray, Yellow and Red and decided that even though Gray looked good I wanted a car that wasnā€™t the same old boring black/white/gray like 95% of cars on the road and every one Iā€™ve had before. Lol

Hopefully picking up my car in MD on Wednesday or Friday!
I am buying a new one soon and also thinking a lot between red or yellow... my last 10 cars or bikes have been my favorite color of red, but dang that nitro yellow sorta gives me a chubby...

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone know where I can get a black duct tail spoiler? I was thinking about Rexspeed but it says metallic black and not sure if it would work. I donā€™t plan on getting any carbon fiber parts so thatā€™s the reason I wanna go black.