Official TURBULENCE GRAY Supra Club Thread

wolf_kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 GR Supra, 1996 NA Miata, 2014 Camry SE
Serious question for the rest of you turbulence owners....

Do birds seem to target your car over others? I swear my car gets bombed just about every day. I have 2 other silver cars (normal silver) and a white car that sit in my driveway. They never get bombed. I havent washed my Cobalt in over 3 months now and not one bird turd is on it. If I leave the Supra out for 1 day, it gets nailed. Same thing at work. My car is the only one that gets bombed. This cant be a coincidence. I have never had bird turd problems until I got the Supra. Interested to see if any of you have the same problem.
let my parents take it out for a drive, few mins later, my mom sends me this picture (pigeon landing/staying on my car for the stop) didnt bomb it tho.

Attachments

Cidgrad90

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 1973 MGB Roadster
After my Toyota Tacoma was totaled earlier this month, I joking told my wife, “Now I can buy my dream car, a Supra.” She shocked me when she said I should do it. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I jumped. Brought this little beauty home yesterday.

Attachments

SavageGTR34

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Will post some pics of mine when I get home from being on the road. Purchased mine march 10th (dealer had to put new battery in since sat on showroom floor for months) an thank god I was able to get it unlock by the guys over at Kies.

I have a stage 2 tune from bootmod on it but after watching a few vids from Thic Whips an some others im more then likely switching to MHD an if your wondering why...go check out Thic Whips vid and more importantly pay attention to the graph. With bootmod the lines are wavy an aggressive an not very consistent where as MHD was smooth throughout the band. Also from what im hearing they do update their maps an fine tune them constantly making sure the car runs smoother every time. This gives me more comfort know this since we all know this car isn't cheap and especially since its a German engine they can be very temperamental.

Intake is an MST an yes I got the ENTIRE kit with intake an inlet. Charge pipe was the very first thing I replaced since its a known weak point. Cusco from strut tower bars (couldn't use provided bolts due to not having that massive Hex that was needed so just used stock), H&R lowering springs although not installed yet, AMS catless DP an yes you do have fumes but if you run a lawn mower an are used to the smell dont worry about it.

Now I was going to go with a Magnaflow Xmod but even after ordering end of April was told wouldn't get it till Mid July. so canceled that an now hopefully going to have the AWE res Exhaust with Black tips at my door when I get home for my vaca on the 5th. Now I will tell you after having to play with the DP by myself on jack stands...the exhaust is pretty dam heavy so might have help with taking the stock off but will see. Hopefully Speed Industry pulls through for me!

Oh an yes that plastic panel on the radiator shroud area is broke/cracked. As I was adding engine dress up bolts for looks, had a muscle spasm (issues from being a mechanic over the years) an my arm actually jerk upwards hard enough that I broke that piece there but not worried about it for now

58874BB6-991F-4E1A-92CE-01D59FF4D3A0.jpg
IMG_0574.jpeg

Half Vast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner
After my Toyota Tacoma was totaled earlier this month, I joking told my wife, “Now I can buy my dream car, a Supra.” She shocked me when she said I should do it. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I jumped. Brought this little beauty home yesterday.
Nice pic and good looking ride! Enjoy!