Officially ordered my A91 edition

zepraa91

First Name
steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra a91
Just got a call from the dealer and said my a91 won't be arriving until November to december. I'm done. Going in tomorrow to get my deposit back. No spoiler, no HUD, not even a special badge number... so special right....Might as well go with a premium that has more to offer. I can care less about them blue stitching, stickers, and key fob cover lmfao

TiMkUv

First Name
Ana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota
Just got a call from the dealer and said my a91 won't be arriving until November to december. I'm done. Going in tomorrow to get my deposit back. No spoiler, no HUD, not even a special badge number... so special right....Might as well go with a premium that has more to offer. I can care less about them blue stitching, stickers, and key fob cover lmfao
Hmm.. but Toyota did release the information here about no HUD for the SE one. So it was kinda your fault for not reading. Be patient itll be worth the wait because it’s reflection blue! lol

https://www.toyota.com/content/ebrochure/2021/gr-supra_ebrochure.pdf

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I know how you feel bud. I went to that place a few times too. But I'm glad I stuck it out. You don't miss the HUD. The speedo is literally 2 inches below it lol. But I'm telling you, when you see that blue paint in person, you know it was worth the wait. Just a little longer. You've come this far.

Bananashark

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Toyota Supra
You should hold out. Instead of immediately canceling just try and get the dealer to throw in some incentives to keep you from pulling the order (free tint, ppf, etc.)

rev000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction
You should hold out. Instead of immediately canceling just try and get the dealer to throw in some incentives to keep you from pulling the order (free tint, ppf, etc.)
I got free tint for the delay, so everyone should definitely ask!

redspencer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue Supra; Track-tuned IS350 w/ OS Giken TCD
Be patient itll be worth the wait because it’s reflection blue! lol
I agree. I was just washing the car and every passer-by in my neighborhood complemented the paint color.

I took a pic of the A91 as the sun started to set and the Refraction Blue paint looked mesmorizing.
20201010_192937.jpg

Mountain_Bound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16' Wrangler Rubicon, 13' 4Runner Trail, 13' R56S
I may had missed it but with this recent arrival of a91's, were there only so many of the available 500 that came over on this last ship? Does anyone know if all of them have been allocated?

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
300+ mile road trip today. One of my dogs was showing at the other side of the state, and it was a beautiful day, so we took the Supra. All I can say..... I LOVE THIS THING! Sport mode the whole way, of course, averaged around 20 MPG and it was mostly highway speeds. On and off ramps were taken properly ;) at full tilt. When the exhaust is good and hot and you downshift from 3500 RPM or so, the crackles are awesome lol with a random gunshot. I used the trip to get everything broken in nicely. Cruising moments followed by hard runs onto interstates and then letting everything settle again. Off ramps I downshift early and used lots of engine braking to slow the car. When you cruise around 2800 RPM or so and punch it, it's just fantastic. I adore this thing. We're sitting at 530 miles currently lol.

static63

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 edition
300+ mile road trip today. One of my dogs was showing at the other side of the state, and it was a beautiful day, so we took the Supra. All I can say..... I LOVE THIS THING! Sport mode the whole way, of course, averaged around 20 MPG and it was mostly highway speeds. On and off ramps were taken properly ;) at full tilt. When the exhaust is good and hot and you downshift from 3500 RPM or so, the crackles are awesome lol with a random gunshot. I used the trip to get everything broken in nicely. Cruising moments followed by hard runs onto interstates and then letting everything settle again. Off ramps I downshift early and used lots of engine braking to slow the car. When you cruise around 2800 RPM or so and punch it, it's just fantastic. I adore this thing. We're sitting at 530 miles currently lol.
I am glad you are enjoying the car! You have more miles on her than I have on mine! I have been gradually getting more and more into the throttle after the 300 mile mark and it is a blast. Coming from an 850+whp Mkiv Supra, it still makes me smile.