Oil maintenance reset light “Impossible”

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I went ahead and ordered that OBDlinkCX and going to download bimmercode on my ios so I can take care of these maintenance lights. If I have any issues I will report back.

Thanks for the info so far.

Btw I just noticed you are in GA. What part? I am in waycross.
BimmerLink does the maintenance resets. Two separate apps.

IMG_2511.jpeg
Sponsored

SKILMATIC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5

SKILMATIC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5
Ok surprisingly it was easier than I thought. I did clear out some errors as well. I did this first due to the problems mentioned earlier. Now what is interesting is that it will not allow you to permanently clear out the oil maintenance as well as other maintenance intervals. But you can reset them.

But I did the typical oil maintenance reset, the exhaust valve/sport mode always on, and got rid of the artificial sound. Is there anything else I should do? Thanks for all the help.

OP
OP
Axix23

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Ok surprisingly it was easier than I thought. I did clear out some errors as well. I did this first due to the problems mentioned earlier. Now what is interesting is that it will not allow you to permanently clear out the oil maintenance as well as other maintenance intervals. But you can reset them.

But I did the typical oil maintenance reset, the exhaust valve/sport mode always on, and got rid of the artificial sound. Is there anything else I should do? Thanks for all the help.
brighter headunit display
Sponsored